Kerbal Space Program 2

Matt2496

KSP 1 is one of my favorite games of all time. I have over 500 hours in that game (which still doesn't compare to the play-time some have). So, when KSP 2 had released I was overwhelmingly hyped. Unfortunately, after the initial release, the hype dried up very quickly. This game was a massive disappointment. It had an absolutely terrible release with numerous bugs, glitches, performance issues, and extremely limited content and features. Now, with the latest Science Update, a lot of the game-breaking bugs present in earlier versions are gone as is evident by the very positive recent steam reviews. For those who want a fun rocket-building, space simulator game and/or were a fan of KSP 1, this is a really good game. The performance is much better and the game is actually fun now. It's also 20% off so now is a good time to buy it.

Below are a couple of screenshots from launching a full Starship replica I built in KSP 1, now I need to build one in KSP2 :) :

20231221200315_1.jpg
20231221200221_1.jpg

KSP 1 is one of my favorite games of all time. I have over 500 hours in that game (which still doesn't compare to the play-time some have). So, when KSP 2 had released I was overwhelmingly hyped. Unfortunately, after the initial release, the hype dried up very quickly. This game was a massive disappointment. It had an absolutely terrible release with numerous bugs, glitches, performance issues, and extremely limited content and features. Now, with the latest Science Update, a lot of the game-breaking bugs present in earlier versions are gone as is evident by the very positive recent steam reviews. For those who want a fun rocket-building, space simulator game and/or were a fan of KSP 1, this is a really good game. The performance is much better and the game is actually fun now. It's also 20% off so now is a good time to buy it.

Below are a couple of screenshots from launching a full Starship replica I built in KSP 1, now I need to build one in KSP2 :) :

View attachment 604084
View attachment 604086

Might give it a shot now with that sale. I hesitated when it came out because it did seem it was in real bad shape. I loved KSP1

Reactions: Matt2496

VN Store

Back