Kentucky

bpalmer28

Looking like they’ve got a very real chance of winning 10 games this year. Why do you think they are good all of a sudden? They went 7-6 last year and IIRC 4 of their wins were by less than a touchdown.

They are solid. Watching game tonight. Can’t believe I’m saying it, but their football team may score more against us than ther basketball team will.

They are good. Top to bottom. Likely 2nd best team is SEC East.

They are solid. Watching game tonight. Can’t believe I’m saying it, but their football team may score ahmgainst us than ther basketball team will.

They are good. Top to bottom. Likely 2nd best team is SEC East.

They are not good top to bottom. Their QB play stinks.

Solid o-line play and a great back. QB can't hit the broad side of a barn but that's okay when you run for 200+ every game.

Reactions: mgnelson88
If by stinking you mean throwing it around the yard and making plays with his legs then I’d take stinking all day long on the hill. Twice on Sat.

I mean stinks as in once USC stopped Snell, UKs offense has done nothing.

They are a good team. We knew that first hand at the Swamp. Although I feel a rematch with our current team would probably beat them with Reese and Jefferson back. Good for them though. Long time coming.

Your question is completely irrelevant to whether he stinks or doesn't.

Why do you want an answer to your irrelevant and stupid question?

Simply because you quoted it. I never said anything about QB play. Simply that they looked solid. You replied about 132 yards passing. I never said anything about passing. Just that the team looked solid.

I asked how many P5 schools we have put that many points on. That was all.

Looking like they’ve got a very real chance of winning 10 games this year. Why do you think they are good all of a sudden? They went 7-6 last year and IIRC 4 of their wins were by less than a touchdown.
Kentucky has the luxury of being bad for so long that patience with a head coach wasn’t that hard. Not sure UT can be this patient. But think Pruitt going to get us rolling faster with recruits he’s lining up.

After watching some of the UGA Mizzou game; I actually think Mizzou is better than Kentucky.

Don’t know how down you are about UK, but watching them, we will have great difficulty competing with them.

We have difficulty competing with anyone. That does not mean everyone has great qb play. Not sure you can add that up.

We have difficulty competing with anyone. That does not mean everyone has great qb play. Not sure you can add that up.

Please review all my posts. Show me where I said they have great QB play. I never said they have a great QB. Only that they were solid and not sure how we will compete with them.

It begs the question of giving a coach time. Stoops has had the wheels fall off every season since he’s been there. Heck at one point he’s on the hot seat.
But now, crap he’s a contender (potentially) to win the East. Who’d ever thought UK would be a contender at Football? So is it luck, or is it giving an unproven head coach time to build?

Please review all my posts. Show me where I said they have great QB play. I never said they have a great QB. Only that they were solid and not sure how we will compete with them.

Wow, a team on a 10 game conference losing streak and you claim we will have difficulty. Going out on a limb.

Reactions: Pacer92

VN Store

Back