Keith Ellison

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A medical condition caused by extremely elevated blood pressure, upset stomach, the urge to scream "RACIST!" at the top of your lungs, follow the POTUS Twitter feed and Fox News religiously and the inability to enter an argument without bringing up the idea that somehow everything Trump does is worse than what is being discussed.

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A medical condition caused by extremely elevated blood pressure, upset stomach, the urge to scream "RACIST!" at the top of your lungs, follow the POTUS Twitter feed and Fox News religiously and the inability to enter an argument without bringing up the idea that somehow everything Trump does is worse than what is being discussed.
Sounds debilitating

So the Liberal hypocrites and Liberal Media are still:
latest

Reactions: AirVol
I think the first time I ever heard the word "plethora" was a Charles Barkley deodorant commercial.

I thought it was when you decided to sell your plethora of stocks, and go the index fund route.
I haven't gone broke yet. Check in with me in 30 years when my money might run out. Oh yeah, I will most certainly be dead or wish I was.

Are the dims making the same demands as they are with kavanaugh? Are they demanding an FBI investigation?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back