Kavanaugh Confirmation

I expect them to because of the agenda , I wouldn’t have one problem with them just coming out and saying , hey guys we lean left so that’s what you are going to get from us . It’s the whole trying to say that we are in the middle and only report facts that bother me. Vox, Huff Post, vanity fair doesn’t try to hide it so why does CNN?

I think with these news networks, the personalities are expected to represent the mindset of an audience, some have more journalistic integrity than others, and it varies from person to person. I haven't specifically analyzed CNN's truthiness as a whole, but the written pieces seem to be more accurate.

So the accuser has still not agreed to a hearing - not clear if her lawyer has even responded to Grassley's communications.

So the accuser has still not agreed to a hearing - not clear if her lawyer has even responded to Grassley's communications.

Not only that, people close to her are now saying that she is so messed up mentally, that they do not believe that she even knows the truth.

Feinstein is now saying the problem is Grassley used email rather than phone calls to the lawyer. LOL.
You really have to wonder if theres any level of shenanigans that will turn people off. Clearly, Democrats think they've got free reign to do whatever they want to block a vote.

Reactions: Obsessed
On CNN just now, Jin Acosta who is acting as the host : "Trump once again stands with the accused and not the victim."

Toobin is shrieking. No opposing viewpoint on the panel.

It's so obviously a coordinated effort that it's laughable.

But do you see the call for mistrust in the media has been earned with things like this ? How many times does CNN have to be busted before people say . .. you know what I just don’t believe you anymore . ?
AS long as they continue to carry the leftists' water they can go on ad finitum

On CNN just now, Jin Acosta who is acting as the host : "Trump once again stands with the accused and not the accused."

It's so obviously a coordinated effort that it's laughable.

The NYT editorial EL linked made the claim that the "deny, deny, deny" era began with Trump. Amazing how the Clinton era is something that never happened.

The NYT editorial EL linked made the claim that the "deny, deny, deny" era began with Trump. Amazing how the Clinton era is something that never happened.
It's like they think we've all got amnesia. And what they don't ever get is that overreaching behavior like this is how they got a complete tool like Donald Trump elected.

Might as well get ready for round 2 later in the week. They'll find somebody to spout some hearsay about hearing a rumor years ago about the incident. Maybe even find a second accuser with another hazy recollection. Kavanaugh will be Bill Cosby by Thursday night.

VN Store

Back