Kavanaugh Confirmation

Well, there we go. Doesn't want to speak about it publicly and will not testify. But he had no trouble publicly talking to multiple media outlets just a few days ago. Crazy how an oath has that effect on people.

Again, was he requested to interview?

Hey I’d like to speak to the committee. Where’s the signup sheet?

I think it's in everyone's interest for Judge to testify. He was the one alleged to be there. If he says it didn't happen, let's get him saying that under oath.
The problem is that "there" and even "when" seems to be very unclear. Would you let one of your clients testify when it's not even clear what the allegation is?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Well, there we go. Doesn't want to speak about it publicly and will not testify. But he had no trouble publicly talking to multiple media outlets just a few days ago. Crazy how an oath has that effect on people.

Why should he?

I can’t believe people don’t trust the media. This is actually getting comical.

Here’s what Trump actually said:
"I don't think the FBI really should be involved because they don't want to be involved; if they wanted to be I would certainly do that, but as you know they say this is not really their thing."

"I don't think the FBI really should be involved because they don't want to be involved; if they wanted to be I would certainly do that, but as you know they say this is not really their thing."

But But Truth and honesty and facts blah blah blah . It’s gotten pathetic .

Spin to Win, that's who we are as a country, even more so with Twitter.

But do you see the call for mistrust in the media has been earned with things like this ? How many times does CNN have to be busted before people say . .. you know what I just don’t believe you anymore . ?

But do you see the call for mistrust in the media has been earned with things like this ? How many times does CNN have to be busted before people say . .. you know what I just don’t believe you anymore . ?

That's why I flip around the channels. I do appreciate the art of the spin though, even if I know it's half truths or conjecture. Its still a mixed bag of truth.

The internet is mostly the same, and usually worse.

That's why I flip around the channels. I do appreciate the art of the spin though, even if I know it's half truths or conjecture. Its still a mixed bag of truth.

Same for me except I do not appreciate the spin. No source gives straight information.

Reactions: Stew Cook

I expect them to because of the agenda , I wouldn’t have one problem with them just coming out and saying , hey guys we lean left so that’s what you are going to get from us . It’s the whole trying to say that we are in the middle and only report facts that bother me. Vox, Huff Post, vanity fair doesn’t try to hide it so why does CNN?

Ellison Accuser Says She Has Been ‘Smeared’ by Her Party

The woman accusing Democratic National Committee deputy chair and Minnesota attorney general candidate Keith Ellison said she has been "smeared" by the Democratic party.

Karen Monahan, Ellison’s ex-girlfriend, was asked on Twitter how Democrats have treated her versus Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford. She said she has faced threats and isolation from members of her own party, despite her evidence against Ellison.

"I've been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party. I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it," she wrote on Twitter. "My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse."

"Four people, including my supervisor at the time, stated that I came to them after and shared the exact story I shared publicly, I shared multiple text between me and Keith, where I discuss the abuse with him and much more," she added. "I knew I wouldn't be believed."

Monahan accused Ellison of hurling insults at her and dragging her out of bed. She claimed the incident occurred in 2016 after Ellison told her to take out the trash.

"He looked at me and goes, ‘Hey, you (bleep) hear me?’" Monahan said. "He goes ‘Bitch, get the (bleep) out of my house,’ and he started to try to drag me off the bed."

"That's when I put my camera on to video him," she added.

Monahan said she has video of the incident, but does not want to release it because it is traumatic. A Facebook post by Monahan’s son, Austin Aslim Monahan, provided more details:

It’s a somewhat fumbled message (as usual) that basically translates to “the FBI sees no jurisdiction over this matter and thus has not acted upon it.” which is exactly the same conclusion many of us came to.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back