Colin Kaepernick Thread

Please provide a link to that. Thank you. People sue for different reasons and not always for the money. His net worth is around $20 mil plus or minus a few.

I am referring to taking care of getting him back in the NFL....something he cannot do on his own, ie...taking care of it for him

Why does 13% of the population commit 50% of violent crime?

Why is that 13% overwhelmingly poor and stigmatized compared to the rest of the population?

Poor people who are desperate commit crimes. It isn't about race or culture (as racists like to claim).

Reactions: 3 people
Why is that 13% overwhelmingly poor and stigmatized compared to the rest of the population?

Poor people who are desperate commit crimes. It isn't about race or culture (as racists like to claim).

It's all about culture. Why do they drop out of schools more than everyone else? Why are crime rates higher in inner cities than they are in similar income country areas?

Blacks in America were screwed badly by the US Government before 1964, but why have crime numbers, single motherhood, and poverty gotten worse in over 50 years after?

Last edited:
It's all about culture. Why do they drop out of schools more than everyone else? Why are crime rates higher in inner cities than they are in similar income country areas?

Blacks in America were screwed badly by the US Government before 1964, but why have crime numbers, single motherhood, and poverty gotten worse in over 50 years after?

You are always saying something ignorant. When adjusted for income, crime and education is equal. You have no idea about anyone else's culture. I don't think you are a psychic to know what other groups think.

Reactions: 2 people
You are always saying something ignorant. When adjusted for income, crime and education is equal. You have no idea about anyone else's culture. I don't think you are a psychic to know what other groups think.

You're the most racist poster on this forum. If crime was equal, why does 13% of the population commit 50% of the crime?

You're the most racist poster on this forum. If crime was equal, why does 13% of the population commit 50% of the crime?

ADJUSTED FOR INCOME.

More poor black people. More crime per capita. Duh. Poor whites commit crime at the same rate as poor blacks.

And black people do not commit 50% of crimes overall. Its around 30%. On top of that only 2% of black men and 1% of black people commit a violent crime each year.

But who needs facts when you can make stuff up? :thud::thud:

You are the racist not me. I'm not trying to denigrate a whole community I know nothing about while lying to make them look worse. Maybe you need to read the definition of a few words then get back to me.

ADJUSTED FOR INCOME.

More poor black people. More crime per capita. Duh. Poor whites commit crime at the same rate as poor blacks.

And black people do not commit 50% of crimes overall. Its around 30%. On top of that only 2% of black men and 1% of black people commit a violent crime each year.

But who needs facts when you can make stuff up? :thud::thud:

You are the racist not me. I'm not trying to denigrate a whole community I know nothing about while lying to make them look worse. Maybe you need to read the definition of a few words then get back to me.

Question the FBI about those numbers, not me. Why are there more poor black people than poor Asians or poor Jews? Poverty is mental conditioning regardless of race. If you don't graduate high school, hold a job, or have kids before 21, you will end up poor 90% of the time. That has no racial barrier.

Reactions: 1 person
Question the FBI about those numbers, not me. Why are there more poor black people than poor Asians or poor Jews? Poverty is mental conditioning regardless of race. If you don't graduate high school, hold a job, or have kids before 21, you will end up poor 90% of the time. That has no racial barrier.

Ok. You are not really worth debating when you keep lying. I'm using the FBI stats. 28-30%. When you are born into poverty its hard to leave. You don't see poor whites from rural or urban areas going to college in large numbers either. Due government policies through history more black people are born poor.

Most Asians that come here have college degrees and immigrants can get loans not available to black people. The poor Asians don't come over here for the most part. Go to Asia and you will see a ton of poor Asians. There are more poor Asians in Asia than rich Asians in America. The Jews in America are white they can blend in and also the ones that came for the most part had money when they immigrated. Then their white skin allowed them opportunities not available to blacks.

No more free history lessons. I'm done.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok. You are not really worth debating when you keep lying. I'm using the FBI stats. 28-30%. When you are born into poverty its hard to leave. You don't see poor whites from rural or urban areas going to college in large numbers either. Due government policies through history more black people are born poor.

Most Asians that come here have college degrees and immigrants can get loans not available to black people. The poor Asians don't come over here for the most part. Go to Asia and you will see a ton of poor Asians. There are more poor Asians in Asia than rich Asians in America. The Jews in America are white they can blend in and also the ones that came for the most part had money when they immigrated. Then their white skin allowed them opportunities not available to blacks.

No more free history lessons. I'm done.

As we are the country with the most income mobility ever. It's actually easy not to be poor. I told you how in my last post. People are poor because they make life mistakes. So affirmative action isn't working out for black folks? There are poor immigrants from all over who work very hard to not be poor here. The historical policies is an excuse used to rationalize people's mistakes that result in said policy.

I mean, all you have to do to not be poor is to have a job, not make babies out of wedlock, and graduate high school. It's not exactly hard. I will concede that poor white america has the exact same cultural problem. Single black mothers vs. single white mothers have the same poverty rate. Poverty is a result of mistakes people make. There was a study done that the bottom 20% most likely ends up in the top 40% over a period of 20-30 years.

The biggest issue in my mind when it comes to poverty is that work is becoming more stigmatized.

Last edited:
As we are the country with the most income mobility ever. It's actually easy not to be poor. I told you how in my last post. People are poor because they make life mistakes. So affirmative action isn't working out for black folks? There are poor immigrants from all over who work very hard to not be poor here. The historical policies is an excuse used to rationalize people's mistakes that result in said policy.

I mean, all you have to do to not be poor is to have a job, not make babies out of wedlock, and graduate high school. It's not exactly hard. I will concede that poor white america has the exact same cultural problem. Single black mothers vs. single white mothers have the same poverty rate. Poverty is a result of mistakes people make. There was a study done that the bottom 20% most likely ends up in the top 40% over a period of 20-30 years.

The biggest issue in my mind when it comes to poverty is that work is becoming more stigmatized.

This is horse****. When your family is poor and relies on you to help support it when you're 13, 14, 15, it's not "easy" to also be at the top of your class at what is almost certainly an underfunded school. Most people care about their families, not just themselves; helping create a better situation for your poverty-stricken mother isn't going to just happen with some construction job. It's likely going to take a job that requires a college degree, which almost certainly means taking out at least 50K in loans, plus interest. And that's IF your underfunded school taught you to be good at standardized tests, IF it gave you a solid enough educational base that you're not way behind everyone else in college, and again, IF you're near the top of said school's class, because nowhere near everyone in that class is going to college.

There are a hell of a lot of obstacles to what you're calling "easy," and none of them are mistakes.

Reactions: 4 people

How is work becoming more stigmatized? Welfare got a lot stricter in the 90’s, SNAP benefits are as “supplemental” as it gets and are in constant talks of reform, and unemployment is the lowest it’s been in a decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
This is horse****. When your family is poor and relies on you to help support it when you're 13, 14, 15, it's not "easy" to also be at the top of your class at what is almost certainly an underfunded school. Most people care about their families, not just themselves; helping create a better situation for your poverty-stricken mother isn't going to just happen with some construction job. It's likely going to take a job that requires a college degree, which almost certainly means taking out at least 50K in loans, plus interest. And that's IF your underfunded school taught you to be good at standardized tests, IF it gave you a solid enough educational base that you're not way behind everyone else in college, and again, IF you're near the top of said school's class, because nowhere near everyone in that class is going to college.

There are a hell of a lot of obstacles to what you're calling "easy," and none of them are mistakes.

And a lot of people underestimate the amount of bold that actually takes place. There are kids here in Memphis who start slinging dope at 11 or 12 and quit school by 15. Not because they are trying to look "cool", but because mom is strung out, dad is in prison, and it might just be the only way there is any dinner on the table tonight for the kid and, many times, younger siblings as well.

Hell a lot of those kids straight up took over dad's spot on the corner when he got sent off.

There is nothing easy about breaking the cycle of poverty. I actually agree with burger that it takes some initiative, but rationalizing the belief that there isn't some luck needed as well is a fool's errand.

Reactions: 4 people
And a lot of people underestimate the amount of bold that actually takes place. There are kids here in Memphis who start slinging dope at 11 or 12 and quit school by 15. Not because they are trying to look "cool", but because mom is strung out, dad is in prison, and it might just be the only way there is any dinner on the table tonight for the kid and, many times, younger siblings as well.

Hell a lot of those kids straight up took over dad's spot on the corner when he got sent off.

There is nothing easy about breaking the cycle of poverty. I actually agree with burger that it takes some initiative, but rationalizing the belief that there isn't some luck needed as well is a fool's errand.
It may not be easy going straight but its simple. If you want better than what you have the opportunity is there. People dont want to change is the problem.

A 2 year degree in a trade will.

VN Store

Back