Colin Kaepernick Thread

Maybe if blacks tried caring about blacks killing other blacks instead of the statistically far smaller percentage of whites killing blacks then actual progress could be made. As it stands though, they just commit an overwhelmingly high percentage of violent crime relative to their population size.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Im not even wholly disagreeing with your point D4H that there is sometimes an issue with police and race relations in this country. Im simply saying that if black people want to change the culture towards them in the US, they should also look inward at their own culture.

Reading material:

Attachments

• 221970.jpg
    221970.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 199635.jpg
    199635.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Because they were going to try him out

So then not collusion?

It's not that owner's are against a player having an opinion, it's the media circus that comes with it. He's not just an advocate for his opinion. He's bringing it to the locker room. To the field. To his press conferences.
It's an unnecessary distraction to a team trying to win. Instead of standard post game interviews, players are going to be asked do you think Kapernick isn't playing because of his views? Head coaches are going to have to defend themselves not playing a back-up qb just because the starter had a quarter half.

NFL owners want to win. If he was a top qb it wouldn't matter. His performance on the field would outweigh the media circus that follows him around. But he's not. He's an average qb and there's plenty of average qbs that won't be a distraction for the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Equal rights. Black People are treated like second class citizens in this country and constantly have their rights denied. Police brutality and violence being one example.

In the law, everyone has equal rights since 1964. Btw, this is like saying the prison system is sexist because more men are in prison than women. More whites are shot by police than blacks are...

Last edited:
More whites are shot by police than blacks are...

Might have something to do with the fact that there are like 35 million black people and 200 million white people in the U.S. Selectively going by "total numbers" is the dumbest thing ever.

Last edited:
Might have something to do with the fact that there are like 35 million black people and 200 million white people in the U.S. Selectively going by "total numbers" is the dumbest thing ever

Why does 13% of the population commit 50% of violent crime?

Oh, so you DO know how to use percentages. Weird how you pretended like they didn't exist in your last post. You must have learned a lot since 9:20

Look, we can argue about poor policing in black communities. Blacks kill way more whites than whites kill blacks. Numbers a few posts above say so. I think black communities are actually neglected by law enforcement since BLM existed.

In the law, everyone has equal rights since 1964. Btw, this is like saying the prison system is sexist because more men are in prison than women. More whites are shot by police than blacks are...

Apparently it takes longer than a generation to fix an issue that was 500 years in the making. Who knew?

Might have something to do with the fact that there are like 35 million black people and 200 million white people in the U.S. Selectively going by "total numbers" is the dumbest thing ever.

Using numbers "selectively" I see.....those numbers work against blacks when it comes to violent crimes......

He gave up a lot of money to take a stand. Not sure "heroic" is the right word, but I wouldn't argue against it. He's sacrificed a lot more than most for a cause he (and many others) believe in.

Let's not forget that the family that adopted him is EXTREMELY well off......and YES, it matters as to him "taking a stand"......

He's a clown for wanting to exercise his 1st amendment rights?

Colin Kapernick is a HERO. A true American sports hero like Muhammad Ali. And like Ali, he won't be appreciated by white Americans until it's too late.

What Colin Kaepernick has done to sacrifice a lucrative career to stand up for the rights of black people less fortunate than him is one of the most honorable and heroic acts of the Last 50 years.

I have nothing but the utmost respect and love for my brotha Colin Kaepernick.

That and $1 will get you a biscuit at Micky-D's.......

Let's not forget that the family that adopted him is EXTREMELY well off......and YES, it matters as to him "taking a stand"......

Just another method of dismissing the message. If it's stated by a poor person, they either have no platform (so no one hears it in the first place) or they're "lazy and just looking for a handout." If it's stated by a rich person who got rich through his own hard work, that doesn't work anymore, so now they're "too rich to have an opinion." Rinse. Repeat.

Just another method of dismissing the message. If it's stated by a poor person, they either have no platform (so no one hears it in the first place) or they're "lazy and just looking for a handout." If it's stated by a rich person who got rich through his own hard work, that doesn't work anymore, so now they're "too rich to have an opinion." Rinse. Repeat.

Nice spin......the "message" is rejected by the overwhelming majority of Americans......but, he has a very nice security blanket, so there is that......and I never said he did not have right to his opinion, so your "analogy is mis-placed....he created a situation for himself that he is now trying to get an attorney to get him out of.....he will not win, but adopted Mommy and Daddy will take care of him.....

Last edited:
Nice spin......the "message" is rejected by the overwhelming majority of Americans......but, he has a very nice security blanket, so there is that......and I never said he did not have right to his opinion, so your "analogy is mis-placed....he created a situation for himself that he is now trying to get an attorney to get him out of.....he will not win, but adopted Mommy and Daddy will take care of him.....

I don't think a guy who earned over $40 million in the NFL (not including endorsements) and donated $1 million to charity last year needs anyone to "take care of him."

I wonder if Kap is willing to take a knee against racism since less than 30% of NFL players are white? Shouldn't NFL rosters reflect the racial makeup of their cities?

Reactions: 2 people

Only in your mind. It doesn't matter at all. He's taking a stand because the crap needs to stop. It needs a voice and he's lending his.

No, it isn't and I don't believe he needs anyone to take care of him.

VN Store

Back