'19 JUCO CB Elijah Blades (A&M commit) Now in portal

This. I was told he would be popping soon... and my friend was right... fully thought Blades was on board... I was wrong... but staff thought so to... even at one point told the coaches he was in... they wanted him... this was the number 2 guy on the board. Again, I was wrong. Sorry for the miss information.

This. I was told he would be popping soon... and my friend was right... fully thought Blades was on board... I was wrong... but staff thought so to... even at one point told the coaches he was in... they wanted him... this was the number 2 guy on the board. Again, I was wrong. Sorry for the miss information.

Also this bodes well for both huff and another LB...

Heads will roll!

Ms. Information*

Reactions: 9 people
villagers.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
You know better than that , it’s what we do . Kill the messenger that brings us the info to our FREE site then ask someone that has a sub. to tell us what they’ve heard . That’s why we can’t have nice things , some of us take too much pleasure in pointing out when the messenger is wrong knowing the whole time everything we hang on is based off of 17-18 year old kids and their whims . How many of us outside of this recruiting forum bases their decisions of others on the word of 17 year old?

Edit: that was a little more harsh than I intended but it’s early and I’m grumpy soooo yeah .

Lol all good. And i know just wondering why some people cant respect the fact that someone that has inside recruiting knowledge, spends his time to come on here shoot the ___ and let us know what he is hearing. I wish they would post more often. But i guess thats just me. 🤯🤯🤯

So it was mentioned that Oregon would enroll him for fall semester this year where e would have to wait a year to play at UT/SEC. If that's the case does anyone blame him? If he's as good as billed could he not be playing in the NFL one year sooner?

I'm a little confused as to whether he'll enroll this fall at Oregon.

Reactions: 3 people
Can’t blame the kid if he wants to be closer to being drafted. I think the SEC needs to change requirements so we are not at a disadvantage on the recruiting trail, IMO.

It has already been said by some of the VQ and 247 guys.

Sorry, I meant from marker. I'd like to hear what he has to say about what happened, since he was so sure. We've heard from caleb I think. It's probably what everyone else was saying, but it'd still be good to hear.

Sorry, I meant from marker. I'd like to hear what he has to say about what happened, since he was so sure. We've heard from caleb I think. It's probably what everyone else was saying, but it'd still be good to hear.

I don't know how his answer could be different than blades told both coaches he's going to their school

Caleb FWIW I was being facetious when I said "so who is the non-viable source now?"

Figured some of these guys would want to burn people at the stake 😂🤣

I don't know how his answer could be different than blades told both coaches he's going to their school

Haha I don't know but I'm hoping it's some wild story with twists you don't ever fully understand like an episode of Lost. :eek:lol:

Pretty easy to guess.

“He told the coaches he was coming to Tennessee but Oregon convinced him to change his mind”

Reactions: 2 people
giphy.gif

You were having a good time on Volnation, clicking on other threads...

Elijah Blades is... ... you don't even know him...

You really like Devin Bush for some reason tho...

Carry On

Reactions: 3 people
I’ve done this before in this thread, even when Blades was virtually committed to us, but I don’t think he’d just walk into a starting spot here next year. I know, I know, all that talent and all. But he’s a one-and-done JUCO, taking reps from guys like Taylor and Thompson.

I guess I’m a little too confident in our coach’s coaching.

I really don't care...next. It would have been nice, but the dude is just a rental. These Juco guys are on the clock and have to do whatever gets them in the spotlight the quickest, so I don't blame him for taking the easiest and shortest route. Have fun in Oregon Blades, it's a beautiful place to live.

Reactions: Ashevolle
Went to the same juCo as Blades so this is very likely related to the blades told multiple schools theory out there.

VN Store

Back