Joshua Dobbs got a 91ovr TOTW Madden card.

Nope, nevermind. That mode is so greedy. I just can't support that. I like the mode but I'm not with the pay aspect of it, especially since it's like gambling. It's worse than ever now jeez. I can't believe people spend the kind of money they advertise those for. It's$150 for the top pack and you might get great stuff but you might just be average. It boggles my mind. I'll just continue tormenting people regular H2H with 67ovr Dobbs and the Vikes.

Nope, nevermind. That mode is so greedy. I just can't support that. I like the mode but I'm not with the pay aspect of it, especially since it's like gambling. It's worse than ever now jeez. I can't believe people spend the kind of money they advertise those for. It's$150 for the top pack and you might get great stuff but you might just be average. It boggles my mind. I'll just continue tormenting people regular H2H with 67ovr Dobbs and the Vikes.
You can still earn good cards by playing challenges and buying with coins through auctions, I agree I never buy packs or spend actual dollars

Reactions: whodeycin85
You can still earn good cards by playing challenges and buying with coins through auctions, I agree I never buy packs or spend actual dollars
Eh. I can also just spend a bunch of money instantly and get a better team than you can get free that takes weeks lmao. I'm not supporting that. I just noticed, you don't even have cards only grinders can get as they added a pay option to just instantly get the cards you previously needed to play to get. It's getting comical with the greed. It's a highly greedy mode with gambling marketed in the worst way to children. It needs to be completely removed or re-worked for no money. I'm a huge Dobbs fan but this mode needs to go, and I actually like UT. Just not the way it's monetized

Last edited:
Yeah but if you want to play online and compete you pretty much have to spend money. And if you aren't interested in playing online you might as well just play Franchise.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back