Josh Dobbs (merged)

Lol y’all already know Tomlin gonna start Mason over Dobbs.

All that would mean is Trent Edwards 2.0 will stink it up. Steelers will lose more games until they are forced to play Dobbs. Then Josh will turn things around and win the Super Bowl.

When will yall learn that Mason Rudolph is TRASH. He's another Nathan Peterman. He might be okay in preseason when the real dogs ain't playing. But in real games, he will fold.

All that would mean is Trent Edwards 2.0 will stink it up. Steelers will lose more games until they are forced to play Dobbs. Then Josh will turn things around and win the Super Bowl.

When will yall learn that Mason Rudolph is TRASH. He's another Nathan Peterman. He might be okay in preseason when the real dogs ain't playing. But in real games, he will fold.
How can I take you seriously if you take college stats and preseason stats one day but the next you are against them?

When will yall learn that Mason Rudolph is TRASH. He's another Nathan Peterman. Dobbs might be okay in preseason when the real dogs ain't playing. But in real games, he will fold.

Fixed if for ya. When will you learn that you can't out athlete the NFL. That's your issue. You think top athletes make great QBs all the time but VERY FEW end up with that title. Cam is close but even he needs help in the NFL to be great. Tim Tebow was a phenomenal athlete but mechanics got the best of him (the guy won games in the NFL too but right now he is under contract with the Mets). Vince Young, great athlete, decent passer but decent doesn't make it as a QB. You can be a great passer but not have the ability to read a defense and audible into the right play and you turn into Jeff George so it's much more than "hey, he's a great athlete" which Dobbs is but has not shown the ability to read a defense, make certain throws and be consistent with some that he can. If he moved to the slot or even shifted to RB (which I think he would be tremendous at), he would already be challenging for regular season reps.

This is all why most on here have you pegged as a "troll" more than a serious poster. No one can look at Dobbs as a passer and think "best QB prospect I've ever seen" and be considered someone that knows what they are talking about. NO ONE!

I think this is Tomlin tricks. I expect to see Big Ben and Leveon both Sunday. At least I hope so. It's going to be hard to pull for my Chiefs against Dobbs.

Practiced today and looks to be starting.

Wasn't Justin Worley and Peterman good to go in 2014 before the Alabama game? Then what happened? Peterman plays like crap. Dobbs comes in and dominates.

Look for the same thing to happen this Sunday. Big Ben starts but plays awful like Peterman. Chiefs go up. Dobbs comes in, balls out, and leads the Steelers to a last second come from behind victory.

You know this is exactly whats about to happen.

Reactions: 508mikey
Fixed if for ya. When will you learn that you can't out athlete the NFL. That's your issue. You think top athletes make great QBs all the time but VERY FEW end up with that title. Cam is close but even he needs help in the NFL to be great. Tim Tebow was a phenomenal athlete but mechanics got the best of him (the guy won games in the NFL too but right now he is under contract with the Mets). Vince Young, great athlete, decent passer but decent doesn't make it as a QB. You can be a great passer but not have the ability to read a defense and audible into the right play and you turn into Jeff George so it's much more than "hey, he's a great athlete" which Dobbs is but has not shown the ability to read a defense, make certain throws and be consistent with some that he can. If he moved to the slot or even shifted to RB (which I think he would be tremendous at), he would already be challenging for regular season reps.

This is all why most on here have you pegged as a "troll" more than a serious poster. No one can look at Dobbs as a passer and think "best QB prospect I've ever seen" and be considered someone that knows what they are talking about. NO ONE!
He's not fast enough to be a receiver. His production running the ball is more due to his Superior field vision

Wasn't Justin Worley and Peterman good to go in 2014 before the Alabama game? Then what happened? Peterman plays like crap. Dobbs comes in and dominates.

Look for the same thing to happen this Sunday. Big Ben starts but plays awful like Peterman. Chiefs go up. Dobbs comes in, balls out, and leads the Steelers to a last second come from behind victory.

You know this is exactly whats about to happen.
Joshua Dobbs
Joshua Dobbs

Dominates? Your memory must be as bad as your QB analysis. Had a couple of good games in 2014 but despite the running game against Vandy that year, the two pics kept Vandy in that game and that was a BAAAAD Vandy team.

On another note, you say on several posts "I don't know exactly how it will happen but .." and then we get several posts like this. SO which is it.

VN Store

Back