Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are CLEARLY the 2 best QBs in the 2018 NFL Draft

Quote today about Josh Allen from Bills beatwriter...

Things going south for Josh Allen in the Bills’ third 11-on-11 period. With third team offense still, he overthrows RB Taiwan Jones and WR Ray-Ray McCloud on consecutive screen passes. Sailed over them.

Sounds about right for Allen. He is one of the worst first round qbs I have seen drafted.

Just watched Josh Allen's first preseason game and I was BLOWN AWAY. He's just as good as I thought he was. Arm is unbelievable. He made some throws in his first game that defy logic. Also showed what a great athlete he was running the ball.

Once he puts it all together, the league is gonna be in trouble. He's got GREATEST OF ALL TIME potential. Yeah I said it fully. I didn't even want to abbreviate it because that is how much I believe in his talent. This dude is SPECIAL.

Just watched Josh Allen's first preseason game and I was BLOWN AWAY. He's just as good as I thought he was. Arm is unbelievable. He made some throws in his first game that defy logic. Also showed what a great athlete he was running the ball.

Once he puts it all together, the league is gonna be in trouble. He's got GREATEST OF ALL TIME potential. Yeah I said it fully. I didn't even want to abbreviate it because that is how much I believe in his talent. This dude is SPECIAL.

Ok Mr. no QB knowledge, show us any throw that will "defy logic" .. any of them. Just one

Reactions: k-town_king
Ok Mr. no QB knowledge, show us any throw that will "defy logic" .. any of them. Just one
Come on, just because NATHAN FREAKING PETERMAN was 9-10, AJ McCarron was 7-10 (for those scoring at home that’s a combined 16-20 for 234 yards for those two slappies) and Allen was 9-19, playing with and against 3rd teamers.....that doesn’t mean that Allen is incredibly inaccurate like he was in college, or that he’s not the greatest QB in the history of God, besides Joshua Dobbs that is. Be fair.

Reactions: k-town_king
Come on, just because NATHAN FREAKING PETERMAN was 9-10, AJ McCarron was 7-10 (for those scoring at home that’s a combined 16-20 for 234 yards for those two slappies) and Allen was 9-19, playing with and against 3rd teamers.....that doesn’t mean that Allen is incredibly inaccurate like he was in college, or that he’s not the greatest QB in the history of God, besides Joshua Dobbs that is. Be fair.

If we're just going to play "who did what in their first game ever" how about that Mayfield guy?

LOL @ preseason stats. When will you ever learn?

All preseason is useful for is to see how good a player looks in his uniform, if he's as big as he looked in college, and whether the skills he showed in college have translated. Looking at preseason stats for any player is silly. Let alone veterans who have played in real NFL games.

Josh Allen showed me everything I needed to see in that game. He looked huge on the field. His jersey and pads looked good on him. He looked athletic when he ran and the arm was just as strong as ever. That's all you need to see in preseason. Stats are totally irrelevant.

LOL @ preseason stats. When will you ever learn?

All preseason is useful for is to see how good a player looks in his uniform, if he's as big as he looked in college, and whether the skills he showed in college have translated. Looking at preseason stats for any player is silly. Let alone veterans who have played in real NFL games.

Josh Allen showed me everything I needed to see in that game. He looked huge on the field. His jersey and pads looked good on him. He looked athletic when he ran and the arm was just as strong as ever. That's all you need to see in preseason. Stats are totally irrelevant.

So you're excited that he's the best dressed most inaccurate QB they have? Makes sense. I mean, never really thought of the NFL as a fashion show but there ya have it.

So you're excited that he's the best dressed most inaccurate QB they have? Makes sense. I mean, never really thought of the NFL as a fashion show but there ya have it.

You guys will learn soon enough. How you look on the field matters.

Last year I predicted Deshaun Watson would win Rookie of the Year after his first preseason game because of how good he looked in the Texans jersey. His pads and gear also looked fresh. I could tell from that moment he would have a huge year because of how he looked. Unfortunately my biggest concern with him before the draft came true which was his durability.

No rookie QB looks as good in his gear as Deshaun did last year which is why I don't see any of them winning Rookie of the Year. But based on my expectations for him, Josh Allen looked good in his Bills uniform.

Last year I predicted Deshaun Watson would win Rookie of the Year after his first preseason game because of how good he looked in the Texans jersey. His pads and gear also looked fresh. I could tell from that moment he would have a huge year because of how he looked. Unfortunately my biggest concern with him before the draft came true which was his durability.

No rookie QB looks as good in his gear as Deshaun did last year which is why I don't see any of them winning Rookie of the Year. But based on my expectations for him, Josh Allen looked good in his Bills uniform.

Dear God man...you make more sense when you're trying to convince us Bosa is "lucky". And that's a really, really, really, really, reeeeaaaaalllllyyyy low bar.

Reactions: BeardedVol
D4H has been on a real trolling roll the past few days. I guess he was quiet for a while, so now he can't maintain any subtlety.

D4H has been on a real trolling roll the past few days. I guess he was quiet for a while, so now he can't maintain any subtlety.

He's going full troll because it's becoming clear his "Dobbs will lead the Steelers to the Super Bowl" crowing is about to end as gloriously as his predicition that Tennessee was going to win the NC last year.

The closer we get to football season the worse it will get until he has his first meltdown, which may come sooner rather than later if Dobbs is cut from the Steelers.

Actually, I CLEARLY remember you calling Deshaun Watson nothing more than a poor man's Josh Dobbs even after the season started

Actually, I CLEARLY remember you calling Deshaun Watson nothing more than a poor man's Josh Dobbs even after the season started

In terms of talent that is certainly the case. And its no slander on Deshaun to call him a poor man's Dobbs. I believe Josh Dobbs will be the GOAT football player. So being a poor man's version of the GOAT still makes you a hell of a player.

My only concern with Deshaun has always been DURABILITY. I've never said he lacked the talent to be great. Like RG3, I simply think he can't stay healthy. Unfortunately some guys are cursed to always be injured. I fear Deshaun is one of them. With that said, I did predict him to be ROY last year before the season.

But that's the past. Now onto this year. I believe Deshaun balls out again early this year. I watched how he looked that first preseason game and he looked AMAZING. Just as good as he looked last year if not better. I have a feeling Deshaun Watson will be a leading candidate for MVP during the first half of this season. However, whether its injury or poor play, I don't think that success will continue. Texans and Deshaun will regress in the second half of the season.

In terms of talent that is certainly the case. And its no slander on Deshaun to call him a poor man's Dobbs. I believe Josh Dobbs will be the GOAT football player. So being a poor man's version of the GOAT still makes you a hell of a player.

My only concern with Deshaun has always been DURABILITY. I've never said he lacked the talent to be great. Like RG3, I simply think he can't stay healthy. Unfortunately some guys are cursed to always be injured. I fear Deshaun is one of them. With that said, I did predict him to be ROY last year before the season.

But that's the past. Now onto this year. I believe Deshaun balls out again early this year. I watched how he looked that first preseason game and he looked AMAZING. Just as good as he looked last year if not better. I have a feeling Deshaun Watson will be a leading candidate for MVP during the first half of this season. However, whether its injury or poor play, I don't think that success will continue. Texans and Deshaun will regress in the second half of the season.

Sure, makes total sense to call Watson a 'poor-man's Josh Dobbs'

jdobbs.png

dwatson.png

Over the long arch of their careers I will be proven right.

All you're looking at is the short term. I'm looking at the long term.

Which one of them actually saw regular season game time in 2017? Which one is currently the starting QB for an NFL team? How many seasons before short-term, is long-term, three, five, seven?

Which one of them actually saw regular season game time in 2017? Which one is currently the starting QB for an NFL team? How many seasons before short-term, is long-term, three, five, seven?

Short term = 2 years
Long term = 10-15 years

If Josh Dobbs isn't the best QB in the NFL by the end of the 2019 NFL season then come holla at me. I expect Dobbs to be an MVP candidate next season.

Short term = 2 years
Long term = 10-15 years

If Josh Dobbs isn't the best QB in the NFL by the end of the 2019 NFL season then come holla at me. I expect Dobbs to be an MVP candidate next season.

You said he'd be an MVP candidate this year; like we predicted, you just add year to your "bold" predictions concerning Dobbs.

No wonder you're too chicken**** to make an actual bet on this stuff.

VN Store

Back