Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are CLEARLY the 2 best QBs in the 2018 NFL Draft

Alvin Kamara was 2nd team All-Pro last year.

Joey Bosa has yet to be named to an All-Pro team.

Alvin Kamara has been more impressive.

Lol you’re refusal to give Bosa any credit is pathetic

He missed four games plus all of training camp still won rookie of the year

I mean really how is that not impressive? To step in week 5 having not been with the team at all and still win rookie of the year in 12 games

Why do I even bother anymore you’re either a troll or dumb af

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
You claim to love Alvin but doubt him him at every turn.

Why would he be any less successful with no Ingram? If anything he would put up even better numbers. Also RB is an instinctive position. It isn't like QB which takes time. Typically the best RB are great right off the bat. It dont matter how much the other NFL teams scheme against Alvin next year, he'll be even more successful.
He would be on IR by mid season if he had to carry the ball 20+ times a game

Everybody knows Kamara needs to split carries to stay healthy except you

He’s a fantastic change of pace guy but definitely not a work horse

If he was his career would be cut in half and full of injuries

Not really. He had good passing stats, but everybody could tell there were major concerns with his arm. Jackson has a strong arm and a quick release. He has issues with consistent accuracy and release point, and that's why he fell in the draft, but Tebow flat out couldn't get rid of the ball fast enough. He was doomed.

Maybe so but both put up ridiculous stats. Tebows were better and against better competition. Vick had a quick release and one of the strongest arms the NFL has ever seen. Yet, I think Vick would have been an all pro as a WR.

The bottom line is QBs have to change the way they play when they get to the NFL. Jackson may very well do so. He may veory well have a successful career. He needs to keep his options open to switching positions though.

You claim to love Alvin but doubt him him at every turn.

Why would he be any less successful with no Ingram? If anything he would put up even better numbers. Also RB is an instinctive position. It isn't like QB which takes time. Typically the best RB are great right off the bat. It dont matter how much the other NFL teams scheme against Alvin next year, he'll be even more successful.

Good lord. Kamara is all you have. So why isnt Kamars first season luck?

I don’t doubt Alvin, I realistically assess and evaluate him.

Did so when he was at Tennessee by claiming he was the best rb on the team and should’ve gotten way more touches.....doing so now when I say he’s a phenomenal talent, had an outstanding rookie year, but hasn’t quite done enough just yet to be inducted into the hall of fame.....and being the second running back option on the team, a change up second back, albeit a very, very good one isn’t gonna help him get there anytime soon. I expect him to be better next year as well, but defenses are gonna adjust and scheme specifically for him....he has his work cut out for him.

Alvin had more yards and TDs than Ingram. Please stop with this second option crap.

By the end of the year, Alvin was the #1 option.

At the end of games when it was close, it was Alvin on the field not Mark Ingram. That should let you know even more than the numbers (which also favor Alvin) that he was the #1 option on that team.

Good lord. Kamara is all you have. So why isnt Kamars first season luck?

Cause he's a RB. That's typically a position where guys transition quickest to the NFL. You know quickly when it comes to RBs as to whether or not they are stars.

Alvin Kamara is a surefire SUPERSTAR.

Alvin had more yards and TDs than Ingram. Please stop with this second option crap.

At the end of games when it was close, it was Alvin on the field not Mark Ingram. That should let you know even more than the numbers (which also favor Alvin) that he was the #1 option on that team.
Better check your film again scooter

Better check your film again scooter

I watched every game of Alvin's season last year live. I don't need to watch the film. I saw him in there at the end of games instead of Ingram when they needed plays to be made.

Remember the Washington Redskins game when they made that incredible comeback from behind in the 4th quarter? Who was the guy they had in the game when they needed the tying TD? Or better yet, who did they have running the ball when they needed the 2-point conversion to send it to OT?

Both plays were designed for Alvin. By the end of the season, Alvin became the Saints primary offensive weapon. That is how he finished the season with more yards and TDs than Mark Ingram.

How many #2 options at RB lead the team in total yards and TDs while also being in the game late in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line? The answer is none. Because Alvin is the #1 option at RB for the New Orleans Saints. PERIOD.

So we're back to playing to make up nonsense and hope no one checks the box score game?

Reactions: 2 people
I watched every game of Alvin's season last year live. I don't need to watch the film. I saw him in there at the end of games instead of Ingram when they needed plays to be made.

Remember the Washington Redskins game when they made that incredible comeback from behind in the 4th quarter? Who was the guy they had in the game when they needed the tying TD? Or better yet, who did they have running the ball when they needed the 2-point conversion to send it to OT?

Both plays were designed for Alvin. By the end of the season, Alvin became the Saints primary offensive weapon. That is how he finished the season with more yards and TDs than Mark Ingram.

How many #2 options at RB lead the team in total yards and TDs while also being in the game late in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line? The answer is none. Because Alvin is the #1 option at RB for the New Orleans Saints. PERIOD.

So we're just gonna ignore the fact that Mark Ingram got 100% of the Saints' yardage in OT?

Reactions: 4 people

Talking about the stats and either your ignorance of being able to compare two numbers and come to the conclusion one is greater than the other, or just not knowing what the stats are. The #1 option at RB for the Saints was Ingram. In passing situations, AK was in there most for his receiving skills, but as the #1 rushing option Ingram was the man.

Last edited:
D4H,

How does the steelers drafting another qb fit your Dobbs to the hall of fame narrative

Last edited:
Lol meant Steelers. Had Kyle Boller on my mind still

It is kind of odd the team that most expected to take a QB (Miami) didn't even take an UDFA quarterback.

While the Steelers, who really didn't need another QB, took one with the potential to challenge for the starting spot eventually.

So we're just gonna ignore the fact that Mark Ingram got 100% of the Saints' yardage in OT?

He had one long run that set up the game winning field goal because Alvin was gassed having some all the work to lead the team back from being down 2 TDs in the 4th quarter.

When the Saints were behind it all Alvin. When Alvin got tired, they put Ingram and he had one long run.

Anyone that watched that game knows Ingram was only in to give Alvin a breather after he carried them the entire 4th quarter.

Just cause I think it's interesting:

When Ingram got more carries than Kamara, the Saints were 10-3.

When Kamara got equal or more carries, the Saints were 2-3.

So, to be clear, the Saints lead RB option is one that finished the last 5 games of the regular season averaging just 5 carries per game??? He and Ingram split evenly in the playoffs and neither had much of an impact.

Ingram- 230 carries, 1,124 yards, 12 rushing tds, starting running back

Kamara- 120 carries, 728 yards, 8 rushing tds, “change of pace” running back, 3rd down running back, second string running back.

You’re so dishonest about this that you can’t even admit to what EVERYBODY knows....I guarantee you, if you asked Alvin what the status between the two was/is, he’d tell you the same.

Ingram was NO’s primary runner, their rushing option, the guy that got nearly twice as many carries as the backup, Alvin Kamara.

Kamara was outstanding last year as a compliment to Ingram, as a dynamic option running the ball with the very few carries they gave him (7.5 carries per game) but more importantly, as a great option catching the ball out of the backfield, like all great 3rd down/ “change of pace” running backs tend to be.....a la, Darren Sproles, Dion Lewis, et al.

Reactions: 3 people
Just cause I think it's interesting:

When Ingram got more carries than Kamara, the Saints were 10-3.

When Kamara got equal or more carries, the Saints were 2-3.

You do know you just proved me right?

Ingram got more carries in the wins because the Saints were ahead and used him to grind out the clock.

Alvin got more carries when the games were close and competive hence the losses.

Thank you for finding statistical support for my points.

Last edited:
Ingram- 230 carries, 1,124 yards, 12 rushing tds, starting running back

Kamara- 120 carries, 728 yards, 8 rushing tds, “change of pace” running back, 3rd down running back, second string running back.

You’re so dishonest about this that you can’t even admit to what EVERYBODY knows....I guarantee you, if you asked Alvin what the status between the two was/is, he’d tell you the same.

Ingram was NO’s primary runner, their rushing option, the guy that got nearly twice as many carries as the backup, Alvin Kamara.

Kamara was outstanding last year as a compliment to Ingram, as a dynamic option running the ball with the very few carries they gave him (7.5 carries per game) but more importantly, as a great option catching the ball out of the backfield, like all great 3rd down/ “change of pace” running backs tend to be.....a la, Darren Sproles, Dion Lewis, et al.

I like how you ignored the fact Alvin had 826 receiving yards and 5 receiving TDs last season.

You guys can try to finesse the numbers as much as you would like but it doesn't change the fact Alvin led the Saints in total yards and total TDs last season. Now please tell me how many other 2nd options led their team in yards and TDs before?

Also note Alvin was named 2nd team All-Pro. He was the only Saints offensive player named to the All-Pro team. Mark Ingram didn't make the All-Pro team. Neither did Drew Brees. Only Alvin Kamara made the All-Pro team from the Saints offense.

Once again, how many 2nd options are the only player on their offense to be named All-Pro and lead the team in total yards and TDs?

You do know you just proved me right?

Ingram got more carries in the wins because the Saints were ahead and used him to grind out the clock.

Alvin got more carries when the games were close and competive hence the losses.

Thank you for finding statistical support for my points.

So you're saying Alvin couldn't get it done? Interesting.

VN Store

Back