John Brennan

You stating that Trump is threating people to stay quiet is just your opinion , do you even read what you post or does it just fall out of your mouth all over your screen when you cry about Trump ? You do realize we can see your past posts right ? It’s not like they disappear after you say something dumb .

Trumps list and threats to revoke have precedent, now. He's silencing his critics like a busted banana republic dictator.

Super simple stuff.

Cluck about all you like but yelling 'that's your opinion' in this forum is going to get you laughed out of the room.

Reactions: TennTom
Trumps list and threats to revoke have precedent, now. He's silencing his critics like a busted banana republic dictator.

Super simple stuff.

Cluck about all you like but yelling 'that's your opinion' in this forum is going to get you laughed out of the room.
Obama's admin did way worse. They threatened Conservative Groups with IRS audits and denied them exemption status but you are probably A OK with that just like you are with all the other BS the Obummer Admin pulled. God forbid Trump do anything against someone who is trying to f him over every day in the media.

Super simple stuff.

LOL. You got 'em going tonight w/your trolling job.

Is this going to be your go to every time I bend you over?

This is my every time I hit my limit on trying to explain facts vs opinions to the simple minded . I only allow myself so many time to educate you before I pull out “ The Spray”

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Obama's admin did way worse. They threatened Conservative Groups with IRS audits and denied them exemption status but you are probably A OK with that just like you are with all the other BS the Obummer Admin pulled. God forbid Trump do anything against someone who is trying to f him over every day in the media.

So... Just so everyone is clear. Now you're acknowledging it but with the qualification that Trump is good because 'the media'.

Lol, my work here is done.

Reactions: TennTom and TN Ribs
Bbbbuuuuttt...Hillary. Do you have an argument that doesn't end with an equivocation or blame for Hillary or Barack? At least sprinkle in some Bengahzi outrage in once in a while.

It’s actually the reason people like me don’t give a **** about what trump has done.
It’s simply the status quo.
Trump is no different than those before him. He’s just next. The people who now have a problem with his behavior were ok when their guy was in charge.

Don’t worry. Soon enough your guy will be in charge again and when they’re a crooked pile of garbage you can say “but Trump”

This keeps getting uglier for Dotard Donnie. Now 175 State and Pentagon alumni joining with Brennan. More #winning!

John Brennan Security Clearance Revocation Is Justified | National Review

"Quite apart from the ongoing investigations, there is considerable evidence that intelligence was rampantly politicized on Brennan’s watch as CIA director and, before that, Obama’s homeland-security adviser. For example, Obama-administration national-security officials deceptively downplayed weapons threats posed by Syria, Iran, and North Korea. As The Weekly Standard’s Stephen Hayes notes, Brennan directed the CIA to keep under wraps the vast majority of documents seized in the raid on Osama bin Laden’s Pakistani compound, precisely because that information put the lie to Obama-administration narratives about a “decimated” al-Qaeda, the moderation of Iran, and general counterterrorism success. (Since this week’s craze is the Trump administration’s use of non-disclosure agreements, we should add Hayes’s reporting that Brennan’s CIA presented NDAs to survivors of the Benghazi terrorist attack — at a memorial service for those killed during the siege — in order to silence them while the Obama administration’s indefensible performance was being investigated.) In 2015, over 50 intelligence analysts complained that their reports on ISIS and al-Qaeda were being altered by senior officials in order to support misleading Obama-administration storylines. Brennan himself was instrumental in the administration’s submission to the demands of Islamist organizations that information about sharia-supremacist ideology be purged from the training of security officials. "

John Brennan Security Clearance Revocation Is Justified | National Review

"Quite apart from the ongoing investigations, there is considerable evidence that intelligence was rampantly politicized on Brennan’s watch as CIA director and, before that, Obama’s homeland-security adviser. For example, Obama-administration national-security officials deceptively downplayed weapons threats posed by Syria, Iran, and North Korea. As The Weekly Standard’s Stephen Hayes notes, Brennan directed the CIA to keep under wraps the vast majority of documents seized in the raid on Osama bin Laden’s Pakistani compound, precisely because that information put the lie to Obama-administration narratives about a “decimated” al-Qaeda, the moderation of Iran, and general counterterrorism success. (Since this week’s craze is the Trump administration’s use of non-disclosure agreements, we should add Hayes’s reporting that Brennan’s CIA presented NDAs to survivors of the Benghazi terrorist attack — at a memorial service for those killed during the siege — in order to silence them while the Obama administration’s indefensible performance was being investigated.) In 2015, over 50 intelligence analysts complained that their reports on ISIS and al-Qaeda were being altered by senior officials in order to support misleading Obama-administration storylines. Brennan himself was instrumental in the administration’s submission to the demands of Islamist organizations that information about sharia-supremacist ideology be purged from the training of security officials. "
Nothing to see here. Carry on. It's just Obummer Corruption. Nobody cares, especially the DIMs.

I think Obamacare covers mental health wellness. You should check in to it before your seething rage makes you do something you'll regret, you sound like the wheels are coming off.
I pushed his alter Vol0725 to an unhinged extinction. He really hates me for that. Looks like this one will meet the same fate.

Reactions: Septic

Super simple stuff.

I would say I am surprised at this stupid comment, but I am not. Keep up the good work!

Liked. Cause I like you.
3nlektghd8h11.png

VN Store

Back