John Adams' article on contract extension

Phil will do what is best for Tennessee. He cares little for nega vols so he does not pay attention to that small, vocal and negative segment of the fan base.

Phil will do what is best for Tennessee. He cares little - isn't that one of them Oxymoron things....just sayin:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Hi SV, yes, I’m saying I care little about what they think. I believe Phil feels the same way.

Been real busy and frankly put off by all the poison going around this forum. Not so much a place to come to anymore for learning about the team and the game. Sad that it has turned into a crying forum.

Reactions: 5 people
Hi SV, yes, I’m saying I care little about what they think. I believe Phil feels the same way.

Been real busy and frankly put off by all the poison going around this forum. Not so much a place to come to anymore for learning about the team and the game. Sad that it has turned into a crying forum.

Hope you and family are well.

Forum’s not much fun anymore; too negative and too hateful with each other.

Doing great. Let me know if you can get in to K town, still have 4 tickets to football and LV bball.

Reactions: 3 people
TN Native - my response to a single article written by a long time sports writer. if you did or would read Adam's article - did he #1 recommend giving Holly a lucrative extension? #2 one more year or #3 firing her immediately? In my opinion he did nothing more than provide information already known and head the article Holly doesn't seem to be a priority. and he never answered his own question If it were a priority I would recommend ??? or I agree it should not be a priority because the academic administration has definitely not proven its ability in the last decade to fix football!

Listen, bud. (Or budette, whatever the case may be) All I was doing was reminding everyone how absurd they are for responding to that turd on a stick. Take a wild guess at what I hope for John Adams and the horse his pompous ass rode in on.

The one way he gets gone the fastest is for sheep like you to quit reading his garbage. Who cares if what he writes is right or wrong? If we have to get comment from him, it is just ugly either way.

Phil will do what is best for Tennessee. He cares little for nega vols so he does not pay attention to that small, vocal and negative segment of the fan base.

Don’t worry Holly is not going anywhere no matter how bad she becomes. Sometimes I wonder if the Lady Vol program is only important to Lady Vol fans. For her to be fired she would have to pull what Pokey pulled at LSU, or lose more games in a season than she wins, and then I am not sure that will get her fired.

Reactions: 2 people
Don’t worry Holly is not going anywhere no matter how bad she becomes. Sometimes I wonder if the Lady Vol program is only important to Lady Vol fans. For her to be fired she would have to pull what Pokey pulled at LSU, or lose more games in a season than she wins, and then I am not sure that will get her fired.
Sad but probably true

I know some may find this hard to believe, while others may be totally shocked, but I do not let things like this worry me. I am not preoccupied with who is coaching or who wants to coach or who wants people to believe they are an expert on the game or have a solution for what they think is wrong with their world. I am just a fan who enjoys following the game. I am just a person who was taught to be respectful even when things are not going the way I want. It is just a contest, a game. Lives are not at risk. There are a lot more important things to be concerned about like providing for my family and trying to be a productive member of society. I agree with one thing though, behavioral priorities are quite different on this forum and greatly influenced by the generation people were raised in. I wonder how many people truly appreciate what we are celebrating today or are just going through the motions?

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back