Jeremy Pruitt told Vandy NO

We now have a coaching staff that knows how to assemble a solid football team...develop players by position and win the old fashioned way, by imposing our will upon them by force.
Recruiting and coaching

They should of went after Butch and still should whenever they need a coach in the future. That brick by brick may work for them.

Vandy has more strict academic standards too. I'd imagine recruiting for Vandy, in all sports, isn't easy. However the money that comes from the sec should stay in the athletic department but I'd guess it doesn't.

Pruitt would want a challenge, but Vandy isn't a challenge when he doesn't have a threshold to hold onto

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
It is easy to see why a coach would pass on Vandy. There is no, zero, nada bit of support from the alumni or administrators at Vandy. Let’s face it, Vandy has money and could build facilities that would make the other teams in the sec cry. They are one of the few institutions that could pay nick enough to coach for them. But, they just don’t seem to want it.
My dads cousin was a teacher of Micro Biology at Vandy. He was a huge Vanderbilt fan and wanted nothing more than for Vandy to beat Tennessee each year. He would have loved to have seen Vandy mount an attack at the national championship. Sadly he passed away having never gotten to see his team even beat Tennessee with any regularly. What is up with sports over there?

VU isn't as rich as you think it is. Without that SEC share they would be Sewanee. Texas A&M could buy Vanderbilt and use it to stack hay in.

It is easy to see why a coach would pass on Vandy. There is no, zero, nada bit of support from the alumni or administrators at Vandy. Let’s face it, Vandy has money and could build facilities that would make the other teams in the sec cry. They are one of the few institutions that could pay nick enough to coach for them. But, they just don’t seem to want it.
My dads cousin was a teacher of Micro Biology at Vandy. He was a huge Vanderbilt fan and wanted nothing more than for Vandy to beat Tennessee each year. He would have loved to have seen Vandy mount an attack at the national championship. Sadly he passed away having never gotten to see his team even beat Tennessee with any regularly. What is up with sports over there?

We should be wondering what’s going on with our sports then.

VN Store

Back