Jeff Flake lays into Trump

Just checked the Weather Channel.....it's 15 right now & feels like 8. Tonight 12 but clear.

Are you gonna watch TN vs Mizzou tonight @ 9pm et?

Exactly. Stalin and Mao were evil monster Communist dictators that stifled the media directly and were responsible for the deaths of millions.

Trying to equate that evil subhuman garbage with Trump is very definition of extremism. This kind of extremism is what got Trump elected to begin with.

Trumps an assh#le..everyone knows that..but trying to paint him with some sort of brush to put him on the same level as people who murdered MILLIONS is exactly what you said, extremism.

That being said, Flake seems pretty..flakey..hes like the guy who decides to retire and defame (use that term loosely) as many people as he can on the way out because he didnt get his way.

Reactions: 2 people
Supposed to go down to 32 tonight, It’s 51 right now

Yeah I gotta go cut power to my pool pump. I have this stupid (awesome) automation system that decides when it gets below 38 its time to cycle the water for 15 minutes. Eventually the start relay clicking on and off wakes me up in the middle of the night.

Damn you Winter in Florida!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I gotta go cut power to my pool pump. I have this stupid (awesome) automation system that decides when it gets below 38 its time to cycle the water for 15 minutes. Eventually the start relay clicking on and off wakes me up in the middle of the night.

Damn you Winter in Florida!!!

First ____hole problems.

Dang, cover up your melons Frank.

gawwwddd i miss him

111220_EX_nipples_EX.jpg.CROP.thumbnail-small.jpg

VN Store

Back