Jeff Flake lays into Trump

He wants to yank credentials of major news outfits (if they criticize him) and he wants the administration to revisit fundamental freedom of the press concepts in libel law.

Again, only if he doesn't like the coverage of him in a negative way.

Did he get any spy agencies to look into any news correspondents?

Some does, some doesn't. Think what could have been if only he wasn't such an incompetent and divisive dullard.
If he hadn't been a bomb thrower, he wouldn't be in office, and Hillary would have been. So, it's a moot point.

Some does, some doesn't. Think what could have been if only he wasn't such an incompetent and divisive dullard.

The divisiveness is coming from your party, the incompetent one is no longer potus !

Attachments

• 8C394187-CFDC-4A21-A073-17133F130A7C.jpeg
    8C394187-CFDC-4A21-A073-17133F130A7C.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 0
Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake compares Trump's press attacks to Stalin in fiery Senate floor speech | Fox News

Wow. Gotta say that he speaks a lot of truth here. Not that there isn't a bit of hyperbole for effect, but we definitely have a president who is so insecure in his narcissism that he can't stand for any negative press, and it's impacting his ability to effectively govern. Past presidents would just let most of the criticism roll off their backs and continue with the work of the people.

I'm a lifelong Republican who even volunteered for GHWB's campaign back in high school, yet I'm disgusted by Trump's behavior. I would never have voted for Clinton, but I can't believe the voters allowed someone like Trump to even win the GOP nomination. It's embarrassing.

Hard to support his behavior but still better than a Democratic win. The press is out of control and now poses a danger to society. Its not the fake news, its the agenda news. Their reporting is always slanted toward the personal views of the ownership and many people buy into this day after day after day. They should be attacking Trump, its their job, but 20 years ago they would have attacked everything equally like a pack of rabid watch dogs ripping slashing tearing anything that looks sideways at them. They have been tamed and are no longer the watchdog of the American people.

No he gave up a lifestyle of luxury to be berated by moronic idiots daily just for ****s and giggles

Actually you nailed it. He never expected to win and he won't run again. He will declare he's already fixed everything and angle for a TV network to rival Fox. I expect he'll be quite successful and his core 30% will be regular viewers.

Actually you nailed it. He never expected to win and he won't run again. He will declare he's already fixed everything and angle for a TV network to rival Fox. I expect he'll be quite successful and his core 30% will be regular viewers.
I thought it was 36%. Did we lose some folks?

Reactions: 2 people
fyp snowflake.

Pretty much an expected response from a Trump supporter. Not many middle aged life long Republican businessmen are snowflakes but I guess I'm starting a new trend

You'll see in a few years when your hero steps aside and then we'll get creamed by the democrats in the next election.

Reactions: 3 people
So 2 Dem Senators showed up for this speech, damn near empty chamber. It’s like going home and venting on your family about work.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back