Jared Goff

NOBODY has ever questioned Alvin's receiving ability out of the backfield. (at least nobody with any credibility) D4H has insisted, up to and including a post dedicated to the subject in Ingram's absence, that Alvin is also a top flight rusher and worthy of bell cow status in the mold of Gurely, et al. Maybe...but that's not what's been playing out for over a half season worth of games, including those D4H specifically set aside to showcase.

He also went on record trashing Fournette because of his rushing YPA, and stated that Kamara would never "suck so bad" as to have a rushing YPA that low, even though Fournette had 2.5 as many attempts as Kamara.

just stop feeding him. All I'm saying. He's beyond expert troll.

You're confusing "feeding" with "trolling". He's being made fun of, it's an amusement, nothing more. I mean, if we don't poke him every now and then we wouldn't be able to goad him into saying silly things that make us laugh.

In 2017 Alvin Kamara made the Pro Bowl and was ranked #20 in the Top 100. He's currently #25 in rushing yards and at
3.8 yards per carry. He's only broken 4ypc twice in the last 9 games. Fluke? See how these games work?

Teaching moment. You can build some equity by having done it. We'll see what the future holds but Dak's done it. Alvin's done it. Goff not only has done it but is doing it right now and at uber elite level. Since the start of 2017 Goff is #7 in yards, 2nd in TD's, way down at #24 in in INT's and #2 in rating among QB's with at least 5 games. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING that reconciles this with your prediction of "epic bust".

And to add; for 2018 he's currently #1 in yards, #4 in comp% among those with at least 100att, tied for 2nd in TD's and #2 in rating.

You are a prisoner of the moment.

There was a time when RG3 was one of the top statistical QBs in the game. Same with Nick Foles. Same with Dak Prescott. Even going back in the day, we saw the likes of Marc Bulger put up monster stats for those greatest show on turf Rams teams.

Many a QB have had short term success in the NFL. That doesn't make them great players. Jared Goff will join those names. He will soon revert back to the scrub we saw in 2016 before Sean McVay saved his career.

You're confusing "feeding" with "trolling". He's being made fun of, it's an amusement, nothing more. I mean, if we don't poke him every now and then we wouldn't be able to goad him into saying silly things that make us laugh.

No. You’re confused altogether. I’ll just continue watching him win

You are a prisoner of the moment.

There was a time when RG3 was one of the top statistical QBs in the game. Same with Nick Foles. Same with Dak Prescott. Even going back in the day, we saw the likes of Marc Bulger put up monster stats for those greatest show on turf Rams teams.

Many a QB have had short term success in the NFL. That doesn't make them great players. Jared Goff will join those names. He will soon revert back to the scrub we saw in 2016 before Sean McVay saved his career.

LOL! Man, it's the repetition of you being so wrong about the same thing that is one of your hallmarks. See this from not long ago?

This is tremendously simple and has been pointed out repeatedly. You get ZERO, ZILCH, SQUAT credit for predicting something that hasn't happened yet. You said A would happen and we're sitting here watching B happen. If that changes then so be it but until that happens you get spit roasted by anyone that wants to call you out for being wrong in current reality.

Everything you tried to deflect with doesn't survive this scrutiny. You're quite literally trying to take credit for something that hasn't happened (and may never happen) based on something that may have happened to someone else. It's quality troll obfuscation, I'll give you that, but nobody's buying it.

No. You’re confused altogether. I’ll just continue watching him win

Win what? If you mean someone that would actually be taking his shtick seriously? If so I guess I could see your point. Otherwise I've never seen anyone lose more often on any message board. He's the forum's pet jester. He's so identified with being wrong being touted by him is often jokingly called the D4H "kiss of death". Have you seen his stuff on evaluating players by facial phenotype? How about dress codes? Good times.

Depends on your definition of troll. I’ve never thought trolls actually believe the stuff they say. D4H does.

That's actually much more worrisome than being a troll. I'm going to take a moment to be dead serious. Trolling a troll can be amusing. If many, perhaps even most, of the things I've seen that guy post are things he genuinely believes to be true it would take most of the fun out of it as we would, with no ambiguity whatsoever, be dealing with a person that has issues.

If Goff was so easy to replace McVay would just trade him for 2 firsts

And pick up any bum off the street to replace since it’s that easy lolz

Fact is he’s been a beast since Fisher was fired

Depends on your definition of troll. I’ve never thought trolls actually believe the stuff they say. D4H does.
That's what's disturbing .. no one with eyes and any knowledge of making tough throws thinks Goff is "garbage" or "trash" but I think D4H actually does. Funny thing is, it's probably because he doesn't run around a lot, as if that's what makes a quality running back in the NFL. Heck, even as a Dawg fan, I respected Tebow's ability to will a team to win. His athleticism is OFF THE CHARTS but the NFL, DESPITE HIM SHOWING HE CAN WIN GAMES EVEN IN THE PLAYOFFS relegated him to obscurity as an NFL QB. Now I am watching him on SEC Nation this morning. But D4H thinks guys who don't have accuracy as a strong suit or the ability to drive the ball or read defenses are just going to take the league by storm with their legs and a QB who just showed off a deadly accurate arm, the ability to look off coverages and make pre-snap reads is "garbage" and "trash".

He believes the stupid stuff he writes which doesn't make for a proper troll but he's never made a good prediction on a QB before so he holds out hope for the crappy predictions he has made to some day, one day, maybe come true.

If Goff was so easy to replace McVay would just trade him for 2 firsts

And pick up any bum off the street to replace since it’s that easy lolz

Fact is he’s been a beast since Fisher was fired

The GM who hired McVay drafted him and wouldn't want to admit he made such a monumental mistake.

The GM who hired McVay drafted him and wouldn't want to admit he made such a monumental mistake.
Yea sorry this ones as stupid as when u called Joey bosa trash

Stats show you are just flat out wrong

Hell Goff has been one of the 6 or 7 best QBs in the league since fisher was fired

The fact Goff is playing this well so early in his career says a lot I don’t think there’s too many guys putting up the numbers he is in his second and third year

Last edited:
Just plain dumb .. thanks for again proving you no nothing about the QB position. Goff's TD to Woods at the end of the third and then the one close to halftime are throws the average QB in the NFL won't make and in a lot of cases CAN'T make!

Just plain dumb .. thanks for again proving you no nothing about the QB position. Goff's TD to Woods at the end of the third and then the one close to halftime are throws the average QB in the NFL won't make and in a lot of cases CAN'T make!

Those were GREAT passes. The best in his career IMO. But I've also seen him miss many easy throws. And I've seen McVay scheme open most of his production to this point of his career. Many other QBs could do what Goff does in that system. He's the definition of a system QB.

You guys are simply being prisoner moment because Goff had the best game of his career on national TV. This is no different than in 2012 when Kyle Shanahan had RG3 looking like a superstar or in 2016 when that Dallas o-line had Dak Prescott looking like an MVP candidate.

Flukes happen all the time in sports. See Jeremy Lin. I'm simply betting on the fact that in the end talent wins out. In a year or so, the Rams won't have this superteam covering up Goff's flaws and defensive coordinators will begin to figure out McVay's scheme. Once that happens, Goff will be exposed like RG3 and Dak Prescott.

Those were GREAT passes. The best in his career IMO. But I've also seen him miss many easy throws. And I've seen McVay scheme open most of his production to this point of his career. Many other QBs could do what Goff does in that system. He's the definition of a system QB.

You guys are simply being prisoner moment because Goff had the best game of his career on national TV. This is no different than in 2012 when Kyle Shanahan had RG3 looking like a superstar or in 2016 when that Dallas o-line had Dak Prescott looking like an MVP candidate.

Flukes happen all the time in sports. See Jeremy Lin. I'm simply betting on the fact that in the end talent wins out. In a year or so, the Rams won't have this superteam covering up Goff's flaws and defensive coordinators will begin to figure out McVay's scheme. Once that happens, Goff will be exposed like RG3 and Dak Prescott.
Ok, admit it, you haven't seen jack squat from this kid's career. Saying they were the best throws of his career .. then saying you've seen him miss many easy throws. Then saying many other QBs would do what he does in that system? NO .. NO .. and ABSOLUTELY NOT! Most QBs don't make those throws and he had quite a few in that game not just those two. He has had quite a few in the last year plus, you just want to be right so bad you refuse to see it, not that you know what you're seeing anyway.

VN Store

Back