Jakob Johnson Post Pic of Butch Jones on Facebook

giphy.gif

Wow Butch really does not get it. He is riding the coat tales of Saban. Taking credit for something he didn't even deserve. If he was a man he would feel bad about what he left Pruitt when he got fired. The only good thing is that we don'r have to listen to some of the stupid saying he always had. Saban wont let him speak to the media because he knows.

if butch were coordinator of any type or had any real imprint on this win, id feel mad. other than the money hes raked in, i feel sympathy for him. the man in that pic isnt comfortable in his own skin. if he hadnt pretended to be hfc at UT for half a decade we might be back where we want to be, albeit closer. truth is you cant fault a man for thinking hes ready. Butch had won Cships. Burden is on UT brass...and thats more frustrating.

Butch is a used car salesman. And a total dbag for sure. Just glad we have closure now. Enioy your coaches win.

kind of ironic.. hes smoking Pruitts cigar for him while Jeremy takes crap for Butchs fault as a cruiter.

For all you Butch apologists out there...if this doesn’t show you how classless this SOB really is, what a lack of character this SOB really has, I don’t know what will. Dude is getting paid $210k+ per month from Tennessee for the next several years, FOR FAILING at Tennessee and running our program into the ground....and he took every damn opportunity he had yesterday to be photographed smoking a cigar and trying to rub it in our face, despite not having one damn thing to do with that game yesterday. What a sorry jackass that guy is.

And people actually defended this prick a couple years ago when he was caught on camera telling all of us to “F off”. He did it again yesterday, several times.

can someone put that in English for me
The caption says "Leaving Shawty crib, knowing I won't call again"...

Basically it's a meme that is saying: This is the face you make after you leave a young lady's house (crib) (and probably get what you went over for, i.e. sex) and you know that it was a one time thing (one night stand) so she's not getting a phone call again...

I said it in another thread but oddly enough he's finally getting to smoke a cigar after the game.

He's a coffee boy at Bama..... I'd say he has

He should stop stealing UT money every month if he’s moved on.

He’s a douche. I’ve been laying off the guy since he left, but his multiple cigar pics are classless, and petty shots directed towards us.

It’s like an ex wife, rubbing alimony money in your face, winking as she makes out with your former best friend.

VN Store

Back