It's Friday the 13th today, anyone taking any precautions?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
latest

Reactions: 1 person
I'm heading to south Georgia for state swim championships. We're going through Athens, and I'm wearing my Tennessee shirt. Am I pressing my luck? 😆

I'm heading to south Georgia for state swim championships. We're going through Athens, and I'm wearing my Tennessee shirt. Am I pressing my luck? 😆

You worried about getting laughed at? :)

Might as well be wearing a My Little Pony shirt as far as UGA fans are concerned.

How in the world can movie studios not make any new Friday The 13th movies or decent Elmstreet flicks??!?!!!

I would say I'm going to try to avoid black cats, but in my case it's skunks. There are several families of skunks living on my company's property, and it's like being in a live action video game trying to avoid them going out to your car at night. The animal control company is out there weekly, but those things reproduce faster than they can catch them. My luck, Friday the 13th would be the day I get sprayed.

How in the world can movie studios not make any new Friday The 13th movies or decent Elmstreet flicks??!?!!!

You would think someone could pull it off. The new Halloween will probably suck, but Ill see it and I can't wait.

I feel like this should be a paid holiday for people named Jason

Was thinking the same thing this morning when I posted that. Jason made Friday the 13th much more fun.

Was thinking the same thing this morning when I posted that. Jason made Friday the 13th much more fun.

And it’s a simple formula that requires little budget and most likely gets a decent return. So frustrating.

not nearly as scary as Saturday the 14th.

The day

Or the movie.

Ok, maybe that’s not exactly true.

VN Store

Back