It's early, but Mullen isn't exactly lighting it up recruiting at UF

Apparently that incident happened a month or so ago. But I guess maybe they are just now getting around to punishing them.

I dunno. But Mullen better get all that type of stuff under control or it can snowball quick, especially right before camp starts. Bout the same time last year the credit card stuff happened and wiped out 1/8th of their whole team lol.

If Mullen doesn’t recruit better I could see him being axed within 3-4 years. Zook and urban brought in great players for him to run his system when he was at UF. We’ve all seen how he does with 3* players at MSU. UF won’t settle for mediocrity and get rid of him if he doesn’t produce results. He’s currently 2-15 against ranked teams and I see that record getting worse this year.

You’re into fairies, spirits and curses. I believe in coaching and talent. Spurrier generally outcoached Fulmer and Urban continued that. Dooley and Butch. Despite that, they’ve needed REAL miracles to not be 0-4 against us the last 4. Now we have legit coaches, teachers and recruiters. No one’s ever going to meet your EYE TEST...you need the Harry Potter feature at Universal Studios. :)

you are the one falling for D4H eye test if you think the drop off was that bad from Dobbs beating them to last year. and those same players are back this year. last years game was the ugliest game of college football I have ever watched. if was like two blind pigs trying to copulate with a greased up football.

you are also the one who believes in sprinkling some magic first year coaching dust on UT will solve our problems.

I bet we see a competent team this year, but I won't be betting on us much.

Reactions: 1 person
you are the one falling for D4H eye test if you think the drop off was that bad from Dobbs beating them to last year. and those same players are back this year. last years game was the ugliest game of college football I have ever watched. if was like two blind pigs trying to copulate with a greased up football.

you are also the one who believes in sprinkling some magic first year coaching dust on UT will solve our problems.

I bet we see a competent team this year, but I won't be betting on us much.

What about Florida’s problems? Got the internet? You’re the one that’s hinting that all they need to do is show up and the coaching ghosts of Spurrier and Urban will buoy them to MAGICAL victory. THAT my self hating French level defeatist paranoid manic depressive friend is DUST...maybe not magic but medicinal? Join us when your sac reinflates. :hi:

What about Florida’s problems? Got the internet? You’re the one that’s hinting that all they need to do is show up and the coaching ghosts of Spurrier and Urban will buoy them to MAGICAL victory. THAT my self hating French level defeatist paranoid manic depressive friend is DUST...maybe not magic but medicinal? Join us when your sac reinflates. :hi:

The ghosts of Muschamp and McElwain have been enough recently.

Mullen is an upgrade over both, and Pruitt is an unknown at this point.

It’s not the craziest take if you’re the least bit objective.

The ghosts of Muschamp and McElwain have been enough recently.

Mullen is an upgrade over both, and Pruitt is an unknown at this point.

It’s not the craziest take if you’re the least bit objective.

The ghosts of Muschamp and McElwain against WHOM again? Real miracle is the only thing separating you from a five game losing streak. Pruitt’s an unproven HC and Mullen is a glorified OC who MAY be an upgrade. You’re wishin as much as we are. :). “Objective”. Is that the snake oil you’re selling?

The ghosts of Muschamp and McElwain against WHOM again? Real miracle is the only thing separating you from a five game losing streak. Pruitt’s an unproven HC and Mullen is a glorified OC who MAY be an upgrade. You’re wishin as much as we are. :). “Objective”. Is that the snake oil you’re selling?

You had a legitimate argument going until the “glorified OC” take on Mullen.

Pruitt has no track record as a head coach, but I’m selling snake oil gambling on a guy who led the SEC’s bottom feeder football program (that actually cares about football) to a #1 ranking.

You had a legitimate argument going until the “glorified OC” take on Mullen.

Pruitt has no track record as a head coach, but I’m selling snake oil gambling on a guy who led the SEC’s bottom feeder football program (that actually cares about football) to a #1 ranking.

Not arguing. These are stated opinions. He’s never impressed me as a program builder. Too much hat hung on too little hook for him on that brief #1 ranking. His crowning achievement occurring the same season he blows (chokes...to honor Watkins :)) an almost guaranteed shot at the playoffs by being outcoached by Hugh Freeze. I may be giving him too much credit as glorified OC...it may be glorified QB coach. His playcalling will go bellyup on you. :hi:

Reactions: 3 people

Ghost of Meyer, like maybe his long time OC?

for all their faults they still beat us. and they have a head coach with experience, so potential for head scratchers is going to be less. even if Pruitts ceiling is higher.

depending on what happens with the 12 players that could have quiet the impact.

Ghost of Meyer, like maybe his long time OC?

for all their faults they still beat us. and they have a head coach with experience, so potential for head scratchers is going to be less. even if Pruitts ceiling is higher.

depending on what happens with the 12 players that could have quiet the impact.

Just sayin that this “Florida has our number...just because” is malarkey. If we’re better coached with equal or better talent...we win. And vice versa of course. I’m not impressed with Mullen so my posts reflect that. We dominated Vandy for 23 straight seasons...when they started beating us, did the magic fail?

You can't look at the team rankings this early. They mean nothing until every team gets 20 or so recruits commited and you can really compare. Until then the Average ranking of each recruit is a more accurate forecast of where each class is going. Georgia has the best class going thus far and their team ranking is 10. We are ahead of South Carolina, LSU, Miss State and Ole Miss in terms of the quality of recruits we are getting thus far.

Plus we have a 5 star OL and a 4 star OL commited. Getting top rated OL followed closely by DL is the quickest way back to the top for us.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: Jester7968

VN Store

Back