it's always sunny

I am genuinely depressed by the prospect of Glenn Howerton not returning next season. Season 12 was great.

I am genuinely depressed by the prospect of Glenn Howerton not returning next season. Season 12 was great.

Except for that one episode that was a musical or something. I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of it. Hard to believe this show has been on for 12 years.

Except for that one episode that was a musical or something. I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of it. Hard to believe this show has been on for 12 years.

That wasn't the funniest episode, but I liked it and the Quantum Leap stuff was awesome.

The next 2 seasons will make it the longest running live action sitcom ever.

That wasn't the funniest episode, but I liked it and the Quantum Leap stuff was awesome.

The next 2 seasons will make it the longest running live action sitcom ever.

It will be interesting to see if Dennis is written out of the show. I read that he's been chosen to star in a new show on NBC.

In an interview it sounded like he was done. It sounds like they are taking an extended hiatus between this season and the next anyway.

My hope is that GH takes the time off and misses it. I understand it would be too much to do the NBC show and participate in writing and producing IASiP, but maybe he decides he can find the time to act in it, at least.

they could do two parallel storylines, the gang in philly and dennis in north dakota, that could be really funny.

VN Store

Back