Israel vs Palestinians

Making a terrorist threat against a religion

A person is guilty of making a terroristic threat when with intent to intimidate or coerce a civilian population, influence the policy of a unit of government by intimidation or coercion, or affect the conduct of a unit of government by murder, assassination or kidnapping, he or she threatens to commit or cause to be ...

• Threatens violence: The threat must threaten violence, such as threatening to kill, injure, kidnap, or commit arson or another violent felony. Threats of non-violent acts generally do not qualify.

New Jersey Man Sentenced to 15 Months in Prison for Threatening to Attack Synagogue

A New Jersey man has been sentenced to 15 months in prison after he posted a manifesto online threatening to attack a synagogue and Jewish people.
According to evidence, on November 1, 2022, the defendant used social media to share a document he wrote titled, “When Swords Collide.” In the document, he admitted to targeting a synagogue, providing that “It’s in the context of an attack on Jews.” He used the document to threaten at least five people on social media.
Sentencing: Middlesex County Man Sentenced To 15 Months In Prison For Communicating Threats To Attack Synagogue
Guilty Plea: Middlesex County Man Admits Communicating Threats to Attack Synagogue

Hate crime laws are dumb.

No way there is that many. They probably consider people who live in Europe or United States to be Christians for the sole reason they live there. Tons of videos out there about massive decline in Church attendance over last 10 years.

Frankly, when it comes to actual real practitioners that follow the Word, the numbers are extremely low.
Yup, only God knows the real number. We like to set up our own yardsticks for what makes someone a Christian or not. But only God can decide when any person’s faith crosses the line into saving faith.
My own opinion is that we are either way overestimating or way underestimating the true number and all of us will be greatly surprised one way or the other when we stand in the Judgment. The only thing I am certain of is that we will see a lot of people enter whom we wrote off as hopeless and confirmed sinners. I suspect we all are more of a Pharisee than we would like to admit

Hate crime laws are dumb.
I agree,but hey if these threats were against a protected group, they would at least face aninvestigation. If the DOJ investigated, it would certainly quell the rhetoric. I mean if you are gonna invesigate a garage door rope, certainly this warrants such.

Funny how you leftists target Israel but no talk about Muslim genocide and stealing of lands from Assyria (look it up) in Iraq, persecutions of Christians in Lebanon and Egypt (Coptic Christians), no defense of Greeks being killed in Cyprus, no call-out of Turkey for the Greek, Armenian, and Assyria genocides and loss of lands these civilizations face. No call out for the Zoroastrians and Christians being killed in Iran. You only defend MUSLIM causes.

It is because the leftist party is more about HATE towards Christian, Judaism, and Western Civilization than it is about really protected minorities that are victims or justice.

If you were about more, you would see protests about Assyria, Greeks being killed, etc. all across campuses.
What’s going on with Armenian Christians and who’s arming Azerbaijan?

VN Store

Back