Is anyone else just basking in it?

bluevols27

I have cried more times today than I would like to admit. I am so proud of Guarantano today. When he was interviewed post game, he looked like the most relieved and flat out happiest guy on the planet. He said it was the first time he has felt happy as a vol. You could tell that it was too. He looked overjoyed, and the tears he couldnt hold back were happy ones. It makes me happy for all the vol fans out there that have been through a cesspool of losing for 10+ years now. Vol nation had been through enough and wouldn't settle for Greg Schiano. Seems like right about now it worked out for us, and we got our guy in Pruitt. I am so dang proud of that team.

Man, I haven't had a chance to post anything today at all. What a game! Yes, I've been basking in it... haven't stopped smiling since we won. I think we still need to build on this game and improve if we're going to get to 6 wins this year, but I'm so happy for the kids and how they must be feeling right now. All that hard work and buying into Pruitt's system and you know it has to feel like it just payed off. It's so nice to win a game without trick plays or gimmicks or last second hail marries... just going toe to toe with a solid team and grinding it out for 4 quarters for the win.

Great win, y’all should soak it in. Happy for my Vol board mates.

Yes!! I just sat down to rewatch the whole thing on my DVR. It's a lot more fun the second time around.

Like that kid even more now. Very humble and complimentary in that interview. This O line needs to really protect him and he’ll do some good things. I’m not sure that he hasn’t been able to read defenses, maybe he just hasn’t had enough time until now to make things happen.

VN Store

Back