Iron Fist (Netflix)

Iron Fist has been cancelled by Netflix. Sounds like he will still show up on the other series, though.

Never watched it. Few friends I know that did said it wasn’t as bad as reviews made it out to be.

Danny Rand can just be the Bruce Banner of the Netflix MCU; not have his own show anymore but shows up in everyone else’.

Several people have said that. The wife and I should start watching this weekend.

This is the first of the MCU Netflix shows to be scrapped, probably the beginning of the end.
Season 2 is significantly better than 1. Better than both seasons of Luke Cage imo.

Several people have said that. The wife and I should start watching this weekend.

This is the first of the MCU Netflix shows to be scrapped, probably the beginning of the end.

Possibly. Disney may slowly be phasing them out so they can move the properties to their streaming service.

Personally I think they tried to do too much. Daredevil and Punisher are by far the best 2, and JJ is next though I think that show's episode limit needs to be 8 episodes.

Luke Cage and Iron Fist just need to be combined into an 8 episode show for Heroes for Hire. I know it gets good reviews but I honestly think LC is as weak as IF was. I'm fine with the character but both of LC's seasons have felt very dragged out.

Possibly. Disney may slowly be phasing them out so they can move the properties to their streaming service.

Personally I think they tried to do too much. Daredevil and Punisher are by far the best 2, and JJ is next though I think that show's episode limit needs to be 8 episodes.

Luke Cage and Iron Fist just need to be combined into an 8 episode show for Heroes for Hire. I know it gets good reviews but I honestly think LC is as weak as IF was. I'm fine with the character but both of LC's seasons have felt very dragged out.
Same. LC S2 was the only one of any of the shows I couldn't finish. His show just bores me. Its good quality, as expected...just not my thing I guess. I like their dynamic though so I would definitely watch HfH.

VN Store

Back