Iran nuclear program. It is a lie

This is more about exposing Arms Trading and how some our Elite Politicians and Companies have profited from it. Be patient. In time, I think we may just see who has really been doing what.
Some names that have been mentioned recently:

Nancy Pelosi
and Mr No Name John McCain.

You have to wonder how some of these people (Not the Above) come into DC without money and leave multi millionaires.

Reactions: 1 person
This is more about exposing Arms Trading and how some our Elite Politicians and Companies have profited from it. Be patient. In time, I think we may just see who has really been doing what.
Some names that have been mentioned recently:

Nancy Pelosi
and Mr No Name John McCain.

You have to wonder how some of these people (Not the Above) come into DC without money and leave multi millionaires.

The sell out our country for $$$$$$.

It's really that simple.

The sell out our country for $$$$$$.

It's really that simple.

Really pathetic. Come to DC with idealist views and no money, but owe benefactors just to be there in the first place. Tow the line and help formulate policy which enriches the benefactor, thereby passing inside info and passing a few bucks back to the legislator or thru inside trading speculation. To keep as clean as possible, stay "poor" while in office and have a cushy overpaid lobbyist or consultant position post service.

I honestly believe once you are in the "cabel" they have so much personal incriminating evidence of unlawful or embarrassing conduct that you are basically blackmailed. That is why I am concerned with Sessions. I would not bet against this blackmail tactic being used against anybody posing a risk.

Little me goes to Kroger and buys something with my card and come home and see adds promoting such, my tv watching me, my phone listening, all sent to Utah Data Center.

Really pathetic. Come to DC with idealist views and no money, but owe benefactors just to be there in the first place. Tow the line and help formulate policy which enriches the benefactor, thereby passing inside info and passing a few bucks back to the legislator or thru inside trading speculation. To keep as clean as possible, stay "poor" while in office and have a cushy overpaid lobbyist or consultant position post service.

I honestly believe once you are in the "cabel" they have so much personal incriminating evidence of unlawful or embarrassing conduct that you are basically blackmailed. That is why I am concerned with Sessions. I would not bet against this blackmail tactic being used against anybody posing a risk.

Little me goes to Kroger and buys something with my card and come home and see adds promoting such, my tv watching me, my phone listening, all sent to Utah Data Center.

:good!:

And here's Plan B. Chances of success: 0.00 Mr. Blutowsky. Europe, China and Russia will not back this.

"...Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will unveil the administration's "Plan B" for countering Iran on Monday, an idea that some critics call a "pipe dream," while others question whether the administration is coming clean on its goals for the country.

The plan, administration officials say, is to assemble a global coalition to pressure Iran into negotiations on "a new security architecture" that goes beyond its nuclear program. Pompeo's address, his first major foreign policy speech as secretary, will take place at 9 a.m., ET, at the conservative Heritage Foundation policy group.
"We need a new framework that's going to address the totality of Iran's threats," Brian Hook, the State Department's director of policy planning told reporters Friday. "This involves a range of things around its nuclear program - missiles, proliferating missiles and missile technology, its support for terrorists, and its aggressive and violent activities that fuel civil wars in Syria and Yemen."

pe1y8sez4tp01.gif

Kind of....they've been very displeased since McCain-Feingold, but they voted for him in 2008, so go figure...
Everyone has low opinion of Congressional reps and Senators. Unless they're my rep or senator. Laughable.

Reactions: 2 people

This is probably where the pallets of cash came in. Once the two banks refused to do the transaction, they had to come up with more crude means of paying them.

The Obama administration approached two U.S. banks to facilitate the conversion, the report said, but both refused, citing the reputational risk of doing business with or for Iran.

Issuing the license was not illegal. Still, it went above and beyond what the Obama administration was required to do under the terms of the nuclear agreement, in which the U.S. and world powers gave Iran billions of dollars in sanctions relief in exchange for curbing its nuclear program.

But what interest would Obama have in helping out Iran? It doesn't make any sense that a U.S. president would do this.

VN Store

Back