iPad Issue Page Goes to Top by Itself

Orangeburst

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
Well the auto refresh issue seems resolved but now when scrolled down on a page it occasional by itself jumps back to the top of the page. I dont think it does it on MacBook so not sure if it is the iPad or some how related to an iOS issue on VN

Well the auto refresh issue seems resolved but now when scrolled down on a page it occasional by itself jumps back to the top of the page. I dont think it does it on MacBook so not sure if it is the iPad or some how related to an iOS issue on VN
It jumps to the very top? I haven't had that happen but I'll mess around on my ipad and see what happens.

And the auto refresh may be improved but probably won't be fully resolved until I get to the software update in the next week or two.

Reactions: Orangeburst
It jumps to the very top? I haven't had that happen but I'll mess around on my ipad and see what happens.

And the auto refresh may be improved but probably won't be fully resolved until I get to the software update in the next week or two.
yes sir but intermittent
i can be typing out a post and whoop right at top and i have to scroll back down
may be on my end

hey man
i just noticed it again, I belive it is the aleady addesssed auto refresh issue and it just refreshes back to top of page
thanks

VN Store

Back