INDIANAPOLIS, IN
(WARREN CENTRAL)

David Bell, Warren Central, Wide Receiver

Rivals.com

David Bell - Hudl

Vols offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people
Nothing to see here. Tweeted his top 5 earlier this summer and we weren’t on it. Twittering for VN attention.

Visiting for Bama game this weekend...

WR David Bell

Bell, a four-star wide receiver from Indianapolis, is ranked among the nation’s top 100 prospects in the 2019 class by 247Sports, and Tennessee has continued to push for a visit from him and sent running backs coach Chris Weinke to his game on Oct. 5. In June, Bell named a top five of Purdue, Ohio State, Iowa, Penn State and Indiana. But the Vols’ persistence with him is expected to be rewarded Saturday, when he’s planning to take an unofficial visit to Tennessee. The Vols likely still have some ground to make up with Bell, but an impressive visit this weekend could make them more of a contender for him going into the final months of his recruitment. He recently told 247Sports’ Steve Wiltfong that Penn State was “up at the top of the list.”

-Callahan

Like his film more than Ellis’ film.
Me too. Love those pinkish (purple, maybe?) uniforms. Knowing Coach JP's MO, I can see him playing DB for UT after watching his "hudl". Khafre Brown is still the kid I want at WR to go with Keyton in this class

This kid said everything was great but he's not coming back on an official and VOLS are still not in his top five.

Does beating Ohio St. on national TV count ?
No, because these bottom dweller teams that gets their "special" moment doesn't translate to anything big picture wise (conference titles, top 10 recruiting classes, or national titles). Purdue has 0% chance of winning the BIG and making it to the rose bowl. Now saying that, I'm fine with them beating osu because i dont like osu or urban.

You seen Rondale Moore?
Yea. Like I said Purdue isn’t winning conference championships, national championships, and recruiting top 10 classes to win the championships mentioned above. And when the moment presents itself, Brohm will leave for more money. End of the day, that win doesn’t change Purdue’s football program (big picture). OSU still has a great chance of reaching the final 4. Purdue will be a bottom dweller and stepping stone program.

VN Store

Back