If UT loses to UF......

i still don't understand the craziness I read on this site. there were ppl who actually and truly believed that we were going to go out there and slaughter wvu. blows my mind....If you didn't anticipate a rough year, then you don't understand and how much time goes into this sport. new schemes, new leaders, new plays, new roles, new tempos, new formations, new play calling systems, new personnel, new practice routines, new workouts. it takes time. lots of time. we're going to get killed and we're lose some heartbreakers. it very well could be another 4-8 season. that's just the nature of the rebuilding beast. Pruitt is a first year hc is inheriting a car crash from a phony that inherited a cluster fudge. this season and maybe next might not be for the weak at heart. I'm hoping we're gonna be like uga. that turn around was quick and they are a tough, good, talented football team. I think the recruiting class where it is (coming off the worst season in history) is an indicator that things are going in the right direction. I proud myself on being a realist, not a dreamer.
Exactly. Which is one reason I am confident that the AD and administration are going to give CJP all the time he needs. The major thing this program needs, and has needed for years, is stability. I say Pruitt will get at least 5 years, barring a scandal or something like that.

VN Store

Back