If UT loses to UF......

MWAVolfan

You may very well see another 0-8 SEC season.

I'm already on record as saying UT wont win a road SEC game this year. After seeing UF get thumped by Kentucky on their own field, I see one of two possibilities...

We beat UF and UK and go on to have a nice 7 win season or we lose to both of them and Vandy too and go 0-8 in the SEC again.

I think UF, UK and VU are our only viable SEC wins this year. If UF beats us, watch out.

I'm already on record as saying UT wont win a road SEC game this year. After seeing UF get thumped by Kentucky on their own field, I see one of two possibilities...

We beat UF and UK and go on to have a nice 7 win season or we lose to both of them and Vandy too and go 0-8 in the SEC again.

I think UF, UK and VU are our only viable SEC wins this year. If UF beats us, watch out.
Thanks for your prediction Nostradamus

cakeordeath.gif

that's the sum of it. Offer up your own predictions if you want.
predictions are overrated. especially this year.

we're not a great football team. the only things that would surprise me:
1. lose to Utep
2. lose to UNCC
3. beat UGA
4. beat Bama
5. beat Auburn

past that, everything esle is fair game, win or lose.

You are consistent. I'll give you that.

predictions are overrated. especially this year.

we're not a great football team. the only things that would surprise me:
1. lose to Utep
2. lose to UNCC
3. beat UGA
4. beat Bama
5. beat Auburn

past that, everything esle is fair game, win or lose.

OK, fair enough. So you're prediction then is that we are somewhere between the 4th and 14th best team in the SEC?

I would agree, I wouldn't be shocked if we beat UF,UK, VU, UM or USCjr. I sure wouldnt be one of those dopes that calls one of those games a "signature win", like some said when Butch beat USCjr for the first time. Like I said, if we beat UF I think theres a lot of possibility ahead (when I say lots, I mean 7 wins at most). But that's way better than 4 wins.

that's the sum of it. Offer up your own predictions if you want.

Sure thing. I choose to think that this team, with the coaching they are receiving will be in all of the games you mentioned. I believe that this team will improve as the year progresses and may even have an upset victory. I like to think positive, but be realistic. The chances are slim getting to a bowl game at 6-6, but the chance is there.

Will you stop watching the games if UF wins?

Oh no the sky could be falling ....

Reactions: feathersax
Sure thing. I choose to think that this team, with the coaching they are receiving will be in all of the games you mentioned. I believe that this team will improve as the year progresses and may even have an upset victory. I like to think positive, but be realistic. The chances are slim getting to a bowl game at 6-6, but the chance is there.

Will you stop watching the games if UF wins?

no. I've never stopped watching the Vols since 1991. Never missed a home game while at school there. I have to give my loyalty at least some of the credit for my drinking problem.

VN Store

Back