I think Ty Chandler is ...

Let's see TC get consistent 100 yrd games against quality opponents for 2 consecutive years before he's anointed Charlie Garner/Chuck Webb status.

Ty Chandler is going to make a ton of money in the NFL. Has everything they are looking for.
Speed
Hands
Pass blocking
Acceleration

He will continue to get better with vision and having the game slow down.
I think so too.What does he have like 4 or 5 plays over 40 yards in a season and a half.He is a homerun player.He has a chance to score every time he touches the ball.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Chandler reminds me of lamarcus coker from a the fulmer era... Nice straight line speed but needs to develop some vision and wiggle.. Hes only a soph tho..

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Let's see TC get consistent 100 yrd games against quality opponents for 2 consecutive years before he's anointed Charlie Garner/Chuck Webb status.
It’s a different era man, I love Chuck and Charlie but they couldn’t carry Ty’s jockstrap. It’s like saying Bob Cousy is better than MJ, just doesn’t add up. Ty is Olympic fast.

Reactions: LittleVol and Remy
It’s a different era man, I love Chuck and Charlie but they couldn’t carry Ty’s jockstrap. It’s like saying Bob Cousy is better than MJ, just doesn’t add up. Ty is Olympic fast.
5175D469-878B-4CD3-A3BC-A5BD8A7BDE5D.gif

My pastor talked about Millenials today...

Son, lemme tell ya. Quick bit of advice...don't say those names in vain.

If anyone on this board says they saw Kamara doing what he’s doing in NFL while he was at UZt, I’ll call them a liar right now. AK was a very good player but nothing special in big games vs Bama, Florida or Oklahoma.

Liking him as a receiver more than anything. Don't forget that he caught one TD pass that was erased by ineligible receiver penalty before catching the one over the middle.

Neither one of them did it for TWO years.

Neither Chuck nor Charlie would be assigned jock strap duty...that’s for you jock strap engineers. Both were better backs at this point...much better actually. You got Al Davis Syndrome.

No one from Bob Cousy’s era would claim he was better than MJ. Maybe Bill Russell, Wilt or Oscar Robertson?

He's a great player and only a sophomore. With our current strength and conditioning and position coaching the sky's the limit for him. I expect great things.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Neither Chuck nor Charlie would be assigned jock strap duty...that’s for you jock strap engineers. Both were better backs at this point...much better actually. You got Al Davis Syndrome.

No one from Bob Cousy’s era would claim he was better than MJ. Maybe Bill Russell, Wilt or Oscar Robertson?
If Ty was playing in that era he would look like ladanian Tomlinson in his prime. I’m 54 but these guys nowadays are over the top amazing.

Reactions: LittleVol
If Ty was playing in that era he would look like ladanian Tomlinson in his prime. I’m 54 but these guys nowadays are over the top amazing.
You’re entitled, but great running backs then would be no less nowadays. How do you think Bo Jackson would stack up? Barry Sanders? Ty Chandler might end up great...he ain’t, right now.

There hasn't been that much of s change in players, especially skill position players since 1990. Its not like he played in the 1920's. This is like saying Da Vinci would be dumb in 2018.... if Webb was here today he'd receive the same training and nutrition as modern players do, which isn't that far off, and he'd be just as good.

VN Store

Back