I need your help Volnation!!

CarbonVol

I'm in a contest to win 500 bucks for our tailgating trailer. I need yalls votes. Help me out!! Contest is til December 1st. Let's get the win for Tennessee Tailgaters. Thanks for the help. ( mods merge if you must but I figured I would get more votes here and we can beat our SEC foes) thanks again. I've attached a link below

Reactions: 1 person
I'm in a contest to win 500 bucks for our tailgating trailer. I need yalls votes. Help me out!! Contest is til December 1st. Let's get the win for Tennessee Tailgaters. Thanks for the help. ( mods merge if you must but I figured I would get more votes here and we can beat our SEC foes) thanks again. I've attached a link below

We got you Carbon. Voted for you....you guys are in the lead.

Thank you sir. We put a whole lot of effort in it. I wish the Mods would have kept it in the main forum. I hate to lose to Arkansas

We get a lot of self-promotion type stuff in the football forum. Asking in advance can sometimes help your case.

Anyway, I went ahead and moved it back for you this time. I'll look for my cut in the mail. :)

Reactions: 10 people
Spend $10 on microworkers web site (Google it) and you can thank me when you win. Or, vote, clear cache, repeat....

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you everyone. More than the money I just hate to lose, especially to Arkansas or Georgia. Thank you all so much for the votes this is awesome. Thanks Freak for moving this back for me.

Spend $10 on microworkers web site (Google it) and you can thank me when you win. Or, vote, clear cache, repeat....

I have been clearing cache and it lets me vote about 3 or 4 times and then it won't work any more.

Then seal the deal on microworkers.com

I went to the website. I have no idea how to even do that stuff. There are like 3,000 members minimum on Volnation at any given time. If I can get a small percentile of those votes I should be able to win.

VN Store

Back