I need your help Volnation!!

I voted, emailed it to some friends, and posted it on a Vols Facebook group page. Hope that will get you a few more votes.

Good luck my friend

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Hey man, I have given you 10 or 15 votes but someone on the Ark side is doing the same. After each vote I give their side is going up by one as well..

Your going to need others to do it too. If you want to catch up anytime soon. Hopefully they will stop soon lol

edit: bad word. This isn't working. It lets me vote again, but the total vote count isn't going up.

Could someone younger than I please post the secret?

OK, I work with far too many operating systems, so I can't keep track of how to clear cookies. But here's what is working for me, and you might want to make note of it for similar situations.

I'm on Windows 7 Professional, running Mozilla Firefox at the moment; IE when I have to.

First click on the link that CarbonVol supplied and vote. Close the window.

In Firefox, click on Tools --> Options --> Privacy. In the lower half of this window, you will see a link to "remove individual cookies." Click this link, and another window will open. Unless you want to wipe out all your saved logons, passwords, etc., type "tailgating" in the search window at the top. You'll probably bring up around 8 different cookies. As each one is highlighted, click the "Remove Cookie" button at the bottom left (NOT Remove All Cookies!) until all cookies called tailgatingideas-something are gone.

Now go back to the window where you voted before, and hit the refresh button (circle with an arrow) in the browser window. Your page will refresh, and you can vote again and again, using this method, apparently as long as your patience will hold out.

Good luck CarbonVol!

Last edited:
edit: bad word. This isn't working. It lets me vote again, but the total vote count isn't going up.

Could someone younger than I please post the secret?

OK, I work with far too many operating systems, so I can't keep track of how to clear cookies. But here's what is working for me, and you might want to make note of it for similar situations.

I'm on Windows 7 Professional, running Mozilla Firefox at the moment; IE when I have to.

First click on the link that CarbonVol supplied and vote. Close the window.

In Firefox, click on Tools --> Options --> Privacy. In the lower half of this window, you will see a link to "remove individual cookies." Click this link, and another window will open. Unless you want to wipe out all your saved logons, passwords, etc., type "tailgating" in the search window at the top. You'll probably bring up around 8 different cookies. As each one is highlighted, click the "Remove Cookie" button at the bottom left (NOT Remove All Cookies!) until all cookies called tailgatingideas-something are gone.

Now go back to the window where you voted before, and hit the refresh button (circle with an arrow) in the browser window. Your page will refresh, and you can vote again and again, using this method, apparently as long as your patience will hold out.

Good luck CarbonVol!

Thank you for that I'll try it. We are like 6 votes behind keep going yall I'm trying hard to win

Thank you for that I'll try it. We are like 6 votes behind keep going yall I'm trying hard to win

edit to add: hey, you're up by 4!

I'll dig up another computer, lol.

Seriously though, those of you who have successfully voted multiple times (meaning that you saw the total go up each time) please share your tactic.

This is also good for getting special offers that are extended to people who aren't existing customers for all sorts of things. Your credit card companies, for example, probably put cookies on your computer so that they recognize you when you go to the site, even without logging in. That's why you might not be getting special offers that others get. Clearing cookies is one of the few ways that consumers can get a semi-equal footing with the Big Guys.

edit to add: hey, you're up by 4!

I'll dig up another computer, lol.

Seriously though, those of you who have successfully voted multiple times (meaning that you saw the total go up each time) please share your tactic.

This is also good for getting special offers that are extended to people who aren't existing customers for all sorts of things. Your credit card companies, for example, probably put cookies on your computer so that they recognize you when you go to the site, even without logging in. That's why you might not be getting special offers that others get. Clearing cookies is one of the few ways that consumers can get a semi-equal footing with the Big Guys.

Alright guys we have taken the lead again but not by much. We need votes!! Keep up the good work.

I think if you guys delete your cache and browsing history it'll let you vote a few times before it cuts you off keep that in mind.

Jesus if you can't figure out how to win after what I posted earlier you don't deserve to. It takes 5 minutes and 10 American dollars.

How I was getting multiple votes to be a accepted was by simply opening a private browsing window and revisiting the page.

I was using chrome and had the website copied. So I would hit ctrl+shift+N to open a private window. Then ctrl+V to paste the website (address bar should automatically be selected) then hit enter. I watched the total count an more specifically his count go up after each vote. So unless the 15 or so times I did it, back to back, happen to coincide with 15 new votes it was working.

The advantage to opening a private window is that the cookies are automatically removed once you close the page.... Close the page, reopen, rinse, and repeat. You should be able to do everything except casting the vote with the keyboard.I know Firefox has a similar feature and keyed shortcut and assume IE does as well.

The only issue I had was the Ark vote was going up just as quickly. Every time I voted they had a new vote as well...

I hope this is of some help to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Got you up to 361. Sounds like even if you finish Top 3 in votes they could give it to someone else.

Jesus if you can't figure out how to win after what I posted earlier you don't deserve to. It takes 5 minutes and 10 American dollars.

If I can't get votes out of the 5,000 members on here than I don't deserve to win but I told you if you can't read plain English I don't understand that website. I did however create a iMarcro on Firefox but it won't work because something in the JavaScript. I'm not computer savvy but I tried.

Got you up to 361. Sounds like even if you finish Top 3 in votes they could give it to someone else.

Ya I saw that. But hell I have a 10k rig, vs. a sign that they have. It seems even if I came in second on voting they would choose me. Who knows.

VN Store

Back