Humbly requesting help

The pulmonary doctor who took the biopsy of the mass in my right lung called me and said it’s squamous cell lung cancer that has come back and metastasized to the left lung too. Have an appointment with the oncologist next Wednesday to discuss treatment options. If anybody has any prayers of hope they will be gratefully appreciated.
hman

Had to take a step back before I could respond. H, you know I love ya buddy. I think we've both been through hell and back these last several years. If anybody can kick cancer's ass, it's you. You're in my thoughts and prayers always. You need to get better and come back to Knoxville for a game, but more importantly so we can hang out again.

Well, I have stage 4 metastatic non small squamous cell lung cancer relapse. I will be getting chemo and immunotherapy treatments to try to stop further metastasis and hopefully shrink the cancer cells. It will be a maintenance effort to try to extend my life but not cure the cancer. Of course I’m hoping for a miracle cure and all prayers are welcome and appreciated. I love every one of y’all and appreciate your concern.

Well, I have stage 4 metastatic non small squamous cell lung cancer relapse. I will be getting chemo and immunotherapy treatments to try to stop further metastasis and hopefully shrink the cancer cells. It will be a maintenance effort to try to extend my life but not cure the cancer. Of course I’m hoping for a miracle cure and all prayers are welcome and appreciated. I love every one of y’all and appreciate your concern.

Love you H
Always praying

rPRGzdZ.jpg

Hang in there Hman.....Don't let a little Kryptonite get ya down. Prayers

I have no words to say. Love ya like a brother man! I'm praying that God delivers a miracle.

VN Store

Back