Hubbs putting on weight

BallerVol

Coach NC Tweeted he has gained about 6 lbs in less than 2 weeks. This is good news because the SEC will be an adjustment, always good to hear though. :rock:
"Nicodemus C. ‏@nicodemus_c 1m
Less than 2 weeks in & @datkiddRobert has put on 6+ lbs & is becoming a monster in the weight room! #Tennessee #Vols pic.twitter.com/54qbOZMi5w

SJAVol32

Coach NC Tweeted he has gained about 6 lbs in less than 2 weeks. This is good news because the SEC will be an adjustment, always good to hear though. :rock:
Less than 2 weeks in & @datkiddRobert has put on 6+ lbs & is becoming a monster in the weight room! #Tennessee #Vols pic.twitter.com/54qbOZMi5w

I said a couple weeks ago he would have a chance to put on a lot of weight. His body type is built for it. He'll be a beast come septmember.

bleedingTNorange

Definitely good news, hope Thompson has the same gains. Hubbs was listed 180 on roster, may get up to a solid 190 by the season.

On the same topic, Cornish is up to 6'6" 220lbs

lamadog

From the title I thought you were talking about Brent, which would be good, he could carry a few more pounds.

CAVol

6 lbs isn't that surprising of a gain for someone new to college strength and conditioning. Hopefully he can add another 8 before the season and be really ready to go

OrangeDog

NSD---February 7th, 2018
The talk at my lunch today (west TN) was that Hubbs had bulked up.
The weight put on was apparently in the right spots.

.........p.s............ no homo

VN Store

Sponsors