How would you rate Obama's first 100 days in office?

How would you rate Obama's first 100 days in office?

• Total voters
Meant to vote D, but voted C. I give him a D solely because he has shown me to be nothing more than another Nancy Pelosi lapdog.

BO has an approval rating in the 60's. Wonder what happened here :p

Not according to Gallup who give him second worse in the last half century. 56%

Even that is skewed because of those who approve solely on the issue of skin color.

I would like to invite all who posted a grade to give a short comment on their choice, it just makes it more fun.

Appointments, how could he have possibly appointed an any more anti-American bunch not nutcases, not possible. Heaven help us if he is able to make any supreme court appointments.

His fascist style power grab should be alarming to anyone.

I would like to invite all who posted a grade to give a short comment on their choice, it just makes it more fun.

The first 100 days is a bogus statistic. He came into the job with America in a hole. Whether or not he is making it deeper will define his presidency. Barring anything major happening, when we get to the half-way point I will give a more precise grade.

I gave a C.

C based on conflicting views of his performance.

As a president pushing a vision and agenda - he rates an "A".

That vision and agenda completely blows - thus merits an "F"

Average the 2 and voila.

I assumed it would be a long time before we had an administration as disastrous as GW's again.

I was wrong.

F-

I gave him a F. He ran on this idea of being an outsider, was going to change DC. Be a different kind of politician. Then fills positions with tax evaders and also people in the defense department that did previous work for defense contractors( he said he would not allow these types of conflicts of interests). Along with this, he has let leaders of other nations make him look foolish and spent too much time apologizing for the US being the US. His spending and economic views alone would merit a F without this other stuff.

C based on conflicting views of his performance.

As a president pushing a vision and agenda - he rates an "A".

That vision and agenda completely blows - thus merits an "F"

Average the 2 and voila.

This is interesting.

It seems like Obama gets high marks for policy execution, but low marks for policy development. Bush was opposite, getting high marks for policy development, but low marks for policy execution.

Don't know if that makes sense yet, just talking off the top of my head right now.

I voted "F" because Obama, thus far, has shown that he's Jimmy Carter without the alcoholic, semi-retarded brother. In my opinion, Obama's foreign and domestic policies will have a disastrous effect on this country.

interesting that no one who gave him an A or B has posted any reasons for their vote

interesting that no one who gave him an A or B has posted any reasons for their vote

This was the reason I posted my request for comments about their grade. I wanted to get their take on the reasons they think he deserves high marks.

I voted "F" because Obama, thus far, has shown that he's Jimmy Carter without the alcoholic, semi-retarded brother. In my opinion, Obama's foreign and domestic policies will have a disastrous effect on this country.

revell-billycarter.JPG

If Billy C. was semi-retarded, Dhimmi C. was bonafide fully-retarded.

carter_arafat2_1.jpg

Barry does have a half-brother that he is especially proud of who a black liberation muslim in Kenya.

VN Store

Back