How rick Barnes pulled off his best rebuild yet.

You don't even have to sign up for the free trial. you can just download the Athletic app and you can read article on the app for free.

Fantastic read. Between Wes's article earlier this week and Dana's work, so pumped for the season.
Thanks

Reactions: RollerVol
I keep reading on other sites that the Vols are on the verge of adding another home-and-home opponent in the near future.
Anyone know who that might be?

I can just about guarantee it isn't Duke. They don't often do home and homes, especially with non-elite opponents.
I don’t disagree, but we haven’t ever had a coach with the established rep and relationships with Coach K as CRB. And we are a pre season top 10 squad. So as far as elite goes, it may be relevant to the current day.

I don’t disagree, but we haven’t ever had a coach with the established rep and relationships with Coach K as CRB. And we are a pre season top 10 squad. So as far as elite goes, it may be relevant to the current day.
I still dont think K agrees to it. Look at their past schedules. They rarely play true road games out of conference.

VN Store

Back