Hotel in Charlotte

Chuckie

"They won't nobody up here pay for it, buddy"
Trying to decide where to stay for the nc state game. Is it known yet where the team is staying? The basketball team stayed at the Westin this past weekend.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Trying to decide where to stay for the nc state game. Is it known yet where the team is staying? The basketball team stayed at the Westin this past weekend.
All of the downtown hotels are walkable to the stadium. Probably less of a walk than I make from state street garage to Neyland. Just make sure yo7 book early because if you don’t get one downtown it you will end up being 6-7 miles away for a nice safe stay.

I life in the Charlotte area and have stayed at most of the higher end Marriott properties and would recommend any of them.

Reactions: Chuckie
All of the downtown hotels are walkable to the stadium. Probably less of a walk than I make from state street garage to Neyland. Just make sure yo7 book early because if you don’t get one downtown it you will end up being 6-7 miles away for a nice safe stay.

I life in the Charlotte area and have stayed at most of the higher end Marriott properties and would recommend any of them.
Yeah, we stayed at the jw Marriott last weekend, and it was nice. The bball was across the street at the Westin and it was really neat to be part of the crowd welcoming them back after the game.

Buddies dad had primo Panthers seats he gave us once a year for a guys weekend kind of thing.

For like 20 years, used the Marriott downtown. No need to worry about parking. 2-3 block walk to the stadium and there are restaurants along the way to grab a bite before the game.

Quite a few bars right around the general area of Marriott also in the opposite direction from stadium.

After his pops died a few years ago, my buddy couldn't justify the expense for a Panthers team that was seldom competitive. I don't imagine too much has changed with the area though.

By the time you walked back to the hotel and got your car, traffic had cleared out. Easy interstate access also.

Reactions: Chuckie
If you can't find anything in Uptown, you may want to check the Southpark area since there's a major upscale mall in that area with a number of hotels in the area and plenty of restaurants.

Ballantyne is a little farther out but will have a good variety of options for hotels and restaurants. Waverly/Rea Farms is also another possibility along the southern stretch of 485.

Just booked Grand Bohemian. Game on!
Pretty nice place. I watched it getting built from my then-office on high.

Haven’t been in it, but it looked like it was gonna be good.

My boy would tell you the best burger in town is around the block at Cow Bell. It is his go-to birthday dinner joint. Give it a try.

Does anyone know how many tickets the UTAD was given to sell or are all tickets being sold directly from the site in Charlotte?

Does anyone know how many tickets the UTAD was given to sell or are all tickets being sold directly from the site in Charlotte?
When I bought mine during the season ticket holder pre-sale in February, it was through Ticketmaster. I dont think UTAD received any tickets to resale and all ticket sales are through Ticketmaster.

Reactions: vol94

VN Store

Back