Horston to TENNESSEE!!!

I think the fight over the few top recruits is building to (will the rich get richer or who strikes out ?)
The biggest battle is over (#1 Jones) (#3 Boston) or top ten (Amihere). UConn is after all three, but Stanford is after Jones & Amihere. And Norte Dame is after Boston & Amihere. While South Carolina wants Jones & Boston. Going to be interesting especially if UConn and SC end up with none of the above?
How about the ones we are still after? Top ten recruits Jackson & Cooke are being recruited by UT, Miss. St. South Carolina, Ohio and Louisville. The closest schools are Ohio and Louisville if that matters? We have a lot of competition for these ladies but I hope Jordan can give us a little help!
Probable strike outs: UConn... rumors have Jones staying close to home and picking Stanford? And Boston leaning towards Notre Dame? South Carolina is in on Jones , Boston, Cooke & Jackson , but right now they have zero!!!! Boy would that be a major problem.... Then again they could get all four?🤔

SC is also in on top 15 Brea Beal. She visited this past weekend and we are also in on Amihere as well. She will visit next weekend and is down to just Us, Louisville, and Kentucky. Multiple reports has said she wasn’t at her scheduled ND visit this past weekend and UConn has been out of the running for a quite awhile.

As you know both Jackson and Cooke are also considering us and has visited. Boston and Jones will visit as well. Hoping for a good class. A strike out would be catastrophic.

SC is also in on top 15 Brea Beal. She visited this past weekend and we are also in on Amihere as well. She will visit next weekend and is down to just Us, Louisville, and Kentucky. Multiple reports has said she wasn’t at her scheduled ND visit this past weekend and UConn has been out of the running for a quite awhile.

As you know both Jackson and Cooke are also considering us and has visited. Boston and Jones will visit as well. Hoping for a good class. A strike out would be catastrophic.

I think you all will get at least 2 of the remaining targets. Quite a bit of playing time available for SC in the next couple of years. What an upset if uconn does not get Boston or Jones.

Sorry about missing Amihere and Brea . Right now SC has zero recruits! But in on everyone!
Jones
Boston
Cooke
Jackson
Amihere
Brea

You could get the #1 class or ? Good luck!
Do you think our Cooke and Jackson are waiting on Jones and Boston before choosing SC or UT?

Reactions: SCspur
Sorry about missing Amihere and Brea . Right now SC has zero recruits! But in on everyone!
Jones
Boston
Cooke
Jackson
Amihere
Brea

Do you think our Cooke and Jackson are waiting on Jones and Boston before choosing SC or UT?

I think Cooke will go to either SC or Louisville. I don't think she comes here, but I think Rogers does. I also think we get Jackson.

I think Cooke will go to either SC or Louisville. I don't think she comes here, but I think Rogers does. I also think we get Jackson.

I hope you are right. However, Cooke and Jackson took all five visits together! Horston and Cooke ( video) playing against/with each other ! That being said: is Cooke concerned about Evina or Jaz playing ahead of her ? Is playing time more important than a chance for championships ? We should know soon!

I hope you are right. However, Cooke and Jackson took all five visits together! Horston and Cooke ( video) playing against/with each other ! That being said: is Cooke concerned about Evina or Jaz playing ahead of her ? Is playing time more important than a chance for championships ? We should know soon!

I don't think she is worried about playing time. I just think she fits in better, in terms of types of offense and defense, on either SC or Louisville. If she wants to come to Tennessee though, we would welcome her with open arms!

Reactions: PRG
One thing is for certain. With the talent that the staff has on the roster now, and with those terrific players who are coming soon, if the next few seasons are greatly disappointing there should be no doubt what the problem is. If we hear, once again, that the players never bought in and simply refused to listen to the coaches, we all should accept the real reasons why. If the teams seemingly inexplicably revert to behaviors we've too often seen over the past few years, there should be no confusion as to why it happened again.

I am greatly comforted by this, because it seems to me that the odds are extreeeeemely low that yet another group of outstanding players could have fooled the world into thinking that they were hard-working players willing to go the extra mile to succeed while they were in high school, only to get to college and then refuse to listen to their coaching staff. No, if we see the same product on the court as we have the past few years, we'll know the truth of this past decade.

I think you all will get at least 2 of the remaining targets. Quite a bit of playing time available for SC in the next couple of years. What an upset if uconn does not get Boston or Jones.

Geno has done well at stealing players out of Cali and bringing them to UCONN. Most recent, Samuelson was supposed to be a Stanford lock for the longest time. You can't count UCONN out yet. Also look how fast they scrambled when Collier jumped ship. They be sneaky

Jones and Boston will visit UConn on 11/2...
Do we have to wait till after their visit for the rest of the top players to give their verbals???

Jones list South Carolina but no scheduled date yet! After she visits UConn ??? Amihere is supposed to be interested but no schedule visit yet ??? 🤔

Reactions: Ladyvol777
Jones and Boston will visit UConn on 11/2...
Do we have to wait till after their visit for the rest of the top players to give their verbals???

Jones list South Carolina but no scheduled date yet! After she visits UConn ??? Amihere is supposed to be interested but no schedule visit yet ??? 🤔
Boston will end up at UCONN

Jones
Boston
Cooke
Jackson
Amihere
Brea

The player I want most is Beal. She reminds me of Allisha Gray and couple be even better than gray was on the wing. Seems like her dad left SC very impressed. I only hope the impression is a lasting one.

I’m in between SC and UT for Jackson, although I think MSU and Louisville are pushing hard as well.

Cooke seems to love SC but I can’t be sold on that because I thought Horston liked SC a lot as well. She commits at the end of the month so we’ll see then.

Boston and Jones are both likely to commit in November. I think UCONN will have the last with both and that’s more than enough for Geno to reel both in. I think SC has a chance it’s just not a big one.

The player I want most is Beal. She reminds me of Allisha Gray and couple be even better than gray was on the wing. Seems like her dad left SC very impressed. I only hope the impression is a lasting one.

I’m in between SC and UT for Jackson, although I think MSU and Louisville are pushing hard as well.

Cooke seems to love SC but I can’t be sold on that because I thought Horston liked SC a lot as well. She commits at the end of the month so we’ll see then.

Boston and Jones are both likely to commit in November. I think UCONN will have the last with both and that’s more than enough for Geno to reel both in. I think SC has a chance it’s just not a big one.

Would love to see Geno strike out, but I doubt it. My prediction...

Jones- Stanford
Boston- UConn
Cooke- Tennessee
Jackson- Tennessee
Amihere- SC
Brea- SC

Would love to see Geno strike out, but I doubt it. My prediction...

Jones- Stanford
Boston- UConn
Cooke- Tennessee
Jackson- Tennessee
Amihere- SC
Brea- SC

Am I here...?
This is the name of the season so far... last year it was Treasure Hunt

Last edited:

No.... They both (Jones & Boston) have visits available to take. Jones list includes SC but I cannot find a date? SC still has a shot at #1 player? I just find it hard to see the three amigos ( Horston, Cooke , Jackson ) splitting up and Horston at UT and Cooke & Jackson at SC? Having to play against each other for four years! But (KIDS) .... you never know these days?

Yasss. I’ll take that! Cooke and Jackson! That would be the ultimate.

UCONN fans are already starting the whole "We passed on Amihere" "We never had real interest" BS . Such horse Sh*t, like their Sh*t dont stink. NOT everyone wants to go to UCONN sorry , She passed on ya .

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever

VN Store

Back