Horston to TENNESSEE!!!

I can tell u that there's lot of professors here who doesn't understand that this is 2018, meaning that most ppl including myself sends messages through phone and never worry about grammar. Fans should read post and not pay attention on ppl's grammar lol

Doesn't understand?........Doesn't they?
it mite hav sumpthin to dew with yur credabilty wen ewe right lik dis...pepol ar jest so darn partikular unesss yur a kow promotin "eat mor chikn"

Well you guys have an opinion on everything else what the coaches should eat and how they should sleep so I was sure that question was not puzzling but guess so

I can tell u that there's lot of professors here who doesn't understand that this is 2018, meaning that most ppl including myself sends messages through phone and never worry about grammar. Fans should read post and not pay attention on ppl's grammar lol

I'm no professor but I find it really hard to take anyone seriously when they consistently make the same grammatical errors over and over. That's not just not caring... it's also has everything to do with not knowing. If I make a grammatical error and someone corrects me I simply offer a thank you and move along.

I'm no professor but I find it really hard to take anyone seriously when they consistently make the same grammatical errors over and over. That's not just not caring... it's also has everything to do with not knowing. If I make a grammatical error and someone corrects me I simply offer a thank you and move along.
Grammar and punctuation are to enhance comprehension. If you care enough to say (type) it, I would think you would want what you say to be understood.

VN Store

Back