Home field advantage?

lawvol73

I have season tickets in the lower bowl, and I go to games to participate. I try to help my team; however, I see thousands of fans around me sitting around quietly.

The Oklahoma game is a prime example. We were up 17-0 and the fans started doing the wave???!!! Baker Mayfield admitted that he was rattled early on, but our fans backed off, and the rest is history.

Can we PLEASE get loud on EVERY down against Florida??!!

I have season tickets in the lower bowl, and I go to games to participate. I try to help my team; however, I see thousands of fans around me sitting quietly.

The Oklahoma game is a prime example. We were up 17-0 and the fans started doing the wave???!!! Baker Mayfield admitted that he was rattled early on, but our fans backed off, and the rest is history.

Can we PLEASE get loud on EVERY defensive down against Florida??!!

I have season tickets in the lower bowl, and I go to games to participate. I try to help my team; however, I see thousands of fans around me sitting around quietly.

Be sure and tape your ankles.

those old folks get mad when people stand and yell
Yep...I’ve had some success with people like that by gently teasing and shaming them a little....saying ....”come on now, it’s third down, let’s help our Vols a little and get out some of our own frustrations....scream at somebody you don’t like...”

I recall the Oklahoma game being loud af.

giphy.gif

Having attended I dont think this is accurate at all. Was as electric or more from start to finish as many of the games I attended in the 90s.

We got up 17-0 and got Jonesed no reason to pin that one on the crowd.

Reactions: jakez4ut

I fully agree I was at the Oklahoma game, I was looking around my section and I had to get people off their seats!! Ridiculous, when I went to the 06 Cal game I did some of the same things but I didn’t have to try as hard. So those of y’all who are going get up and get loud you say go big orange well show how passionate you are!

Reactions: lawvol73
I have season tickets in the lower bowl, and I go to games to participate. I try to help my team; however, I see thousands of fans around me sitting quietly.

Can we PLEASE get loud on EVERY defensive down against Florida??!!
We never backed off at this game.I was there. The ENTIRE game was loud when they had the ball.

VN Store

Back