Hillary Clinton: Democrats 'cannot be civil' with Republicans anymore

Kombucha sounds disgusting.
Politics aside...its horrible. I thought I had bought a weird Asian iced tea from The Fresh Market..almost spit it out all over my dashboard. If you like drinking vinegar with a dash of fermented urine its probably ok..

Reactions: McDad
Kombucha is definitely an acquired taste, though it's worth acquiring for the health benefits. I must say that I'm much more into kefir these days.

When were they ever civil?

Before the leadership became dominated by indiscriminate, screeching leftists.

Their proposed incivility, and emergence of idiot wunderkind like Ocasio-Cortez, are likely to have limited traction and a larger adverse reaction. Democrats seem to not know the vast majority of Americans don't live on the left or right extremes, but live conservatively - if not philosophically - in the fat middle.

You like it, OC?
I don't like the stuff you get from the store. I like home brewed, though. And the stuff you get from the store, I'm not sure the beneficial probiotics are still alive by the time you get it anyway, so it's a waste.

Reactions: McDad

No one need wonder why the Holder DOJ, wasn't.

We saw when Antifa types were attacking people for simply showing support for Trump - or America - how the UC school system kept mum about it. That went on for some time and, predictably, those on the right had enough and started fighting back. They were called "Nazis, fascists", predictably. Much later, some actual neo-Nazis showed up in Charlottesvile and provided the perfect oppo for Dems to labels everyone to the right of Marx a fascist. Now, the insufferable insult of two SC justices, and the violence advocacy is out in the open by party leaders.

This will not end well for Democrats.

Not entirely sure why no one has mentioned Trump calling his supporters to violence numerous times, him offering to pay their legal fees for enacting his violence, him threatening to imprison his political opponents, and him attempting to dehumanize liberals constantly through his speech and his propaganda arm at Fox News. He is such a snowflake, he's even trying to make it more difficult to protest at the White House at the moment. Also, let us not forget that he also wanted data on people that opposed him on Facebook. With all of this in play, you all expect a sweet opposition that plays into your self-perceived victim hood? I'm glad Hillary said what needed to be said.

I’m with you I’m glad she did so everyone can see the truth . The days of hiding behind the cloak are over ( Hillary , Barry, Loretta ) sunshine is the best disinfectant . Trump does what he does because of the secret squirrel society and as long as liberals keep doing their thing your going to see him point it out and talk about it . It’s a new way of doing things and that’s why he was voted into office , the government machine had gotten to the point where it needed a shake up . Liberals had gotten way to use to conservatives hiding their heads in the sand until the yelling and ISM calling was over then they would try to fix the damage . That is what finally got you Trump.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Nope, I hate Trump, that isn't going to change. There is nothing more than I hate than Trump.
Wow, really? You need to get some help dude. Seriously. I couldn't stand Obama, but when you come right down to it, I realized that there was nothing I could do to stop the insanity that he foisted upon the American public. So I went sailing. Learned to trade options. One of them made me a lot of money in spite of what your idiot king idiot did to the economy..

Of course the difference is that my idiot king (tic) has done more to put money in my pocket than Obama ever thought about doing. Wonder why?

I don’t know him well enough to know if he actually meant to physically kick anyone. It sounded to me like he was saying to act the same way instead of taking the high road.
The ems GPS is broken, they don't even know there is a high road.

VN Store

Back