Hillary Clinton: Democrats 'cannot be civil' with Republicans anymore

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Hillary Clinton, in a television interview Tuesday, rejected the idea that Democrats should be “civil” with Republicans in the age of Donald Trump, embracing a more confrontational and aggressive political approach.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said.

Speaking to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said, “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Hillary Clinton: Democrats 'cannot be civil' with Republicans anymore

Until the Dems have their way with power this Hildabeast shows great leadership coming from the dummy Violence Party. Reward & give us our place of power or have more violence coming from everywhere the repubs are until we get our way to run more of this country into the ground that we hate so much. Never seen a bunch of stoopid idiot losers wanting their way because they aren't smart enough to come up with good solutions on how to fix problems facing Americans but offer nothing but violence for the solutions to fix things.

I don't think anything is off the table when it comes to the demon crats. We just witnessed a total frame job with a supreme Court nominee. I don't think they have any moral standing and will advocate any type of criminal behavior. Everything is acceptable for the cause. Ends justify the means in their mind.

I don't think anything is off the table when it comes to the demon crats. We just witnessed a total frame job with a supreme Court nominee. I don't think they have any moral standing and will advocate any type of criminal behavior. Everything is acceptable for the cause. Ends justify the means in their mind.
Careful..i hear the siren call for luther 🚨

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The progressives i know at work are definitely quieter about politics around me now. We actually work together quite well when it comes to caring for pts. If I'm not mistaken that's exactly what we are there for, to work towards getting people well, not complaining about trumps last Twitter post.

Bring It!!
On my way!
56413b29290000d7004dc8e2.jpeg

VN Store

Back