Has JJ Peterson been at any practices?

You guys are being kind. I heard it had to do with irregularities concerning his Speak n' Spell mastery certificate. These guys shouldn't be students; they should be handsomely compensated employees.
Well, often times these kids have to go to the Purgatory known as Junior College to turn things around. High school can be a terrible experience as a developmental venue. Perhaps we as humans could try to find a little bit of forgiveness. I think a big part of the human condition is to try to be as Godlike is possible.

Everything on the web states as of 3 Days ago he is on track to being here. Propst, Pruitt and other outlets.

However, Forums and Msg boards say pretty much he will not make it and headed to JC.

Higher probability believing the coaches, but who knows.

I'm pretty sure the GPA is the problem. Although I'm an old UGA grad, I want every kid to have a chance. I don't get mad over recruiting. It's their lives. They need to go where they want to be.

That I had a friend in Moultrie. That JJ had a bad attitude, was a terrible student, and wouldn't qualify.

That maybe the reason they called you a troll.....sounds like something a troll would say about a recruit coming to UTK over AL. Why would you repeat Hearsay? He may not qualify, but he may.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I told the recruiting forum what I knew last spring. They said I was a troll.
You are a troll. You provide “information” that fuels your trollness. No other purpose. If Peterson makes it in, you’ll be distraught. What a sad purpose in life.

So next question, back when I took the ACT it was several weeks before scores came back. What’s the turn around now? I’m doubtful he qualifies this year.
You can request it being expedited, normally less than 4 weeks.

It’s a sliding scale. The higher your ACT, the lower your GPA can be. The higher your GPA, the lower your ACT can be. If he is still trying to raise his GPA, then he has not hit his scale yet, it probably would have been wise to retake the ACT this summer in hopes of raising that test as well. No one will know if he will be admitted because you cannot believe his HS coach, he’s already changed the story 4x this summer alone. He was saying he was in class late last week, they are already starting the new year at Colquitt so unless he is doing something off campus, that isn’t true. Hoping he makes it, I wouldn’t bet that he does.
I assumed he failed a required class and was taking it in summer school

Reactions: TN_Transplant
I see that you are from Woodland Park Colorado. My original home was in Palmer Lake which is just on the other side of the mountain from you

Yep still a nice area but growing too fast. El Paso county has more people than Denver County.

I dont know how soon he gets here but from everything I have read, the coaches are at least saying they expect him to be here this year. Surely they have some tutors or whatever working with him to get him to the level he needs to be - as long as he is doing whatever he needs to do himself to get it done. If he wasnt, I think CJP and the rest would have said something different.
As Doug Mathews said, what is going on with JJ is absolutely JJ's fault. He did not apply himself to the task at hand and is now reaping the consequences.

VN Store

Back