Has JJ Peterson been at any practices?

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
I know someone’s posted about JJ Peterson officially being in the UT directory, but have we had any news of him on the practice field? I’ve read through the 2 practice threads and haven’t seen anything. Will he have to wait until classes officially start before he can practice?

Last edited:
I know someone’s posted about JJ Peterson officially being in the UT directory, but have we had any news of him on the practice field? I’ve read through the 2 practice threads and haven’t seen anything. Will he gave to wait until classes officially start before he can practice?
I think it's reached the point that we can forget about that. It's just one of those unfortunate realities in recruiting.

heck, who knows, he may redshirt...very murky info about academics and he has not had any time practicing...we'll see...and,

GO VOLS!

I dont know how soon he gets here but from everything I have read, the coaches are at least saying they expect him to be here this year. Surely they have some tutors or whatever working with him to get him to the level he needs to be - as long as he is doing whatever he needs to do himself to get it done. If he wasnt, I think CJP and the rest would have said something different.

Reactions: GameTime and VetVol
I think it's reached the point that we can forget about that. It's just one of those unfortunate realities in recruiting.

He was obviously behind the 8 ball from the beginning, too bad as he was the top recruit for 2018, but there may still be a ray of hope for this year
Go Vols

Maybe he has everything done and they are waiting on the clearing house to approve? I don’t know just guessing. Once classes start if he isn’t cleared then he’s probably a no go.

That I had a friend in Moultrie. That JJ had a bad attitude, was a terrible student, and wouldn't qualify.

I thought I read he had qualified from the ACT/SAT standpoint
It’s a sliding scale. The higher your ACT, the lower your GPA can be. The higher your GPA, the lower your ACT can be. If he is still trying to raise his GPA, then he has not hit his scale yet, it probably would have been wise to retake the ACT this summer in hopes of raising that test as well. No one will know if he will be admitted because you cannot believe his HS coach, he’s already changed the story 4x this summer alone. He was saying he was in class late last week, they are already starting the new year at Colquitt so unless he is doing something off campus, that isn’t true. Hoping he makes it, I wouldn’t bet that he does.

Reactions: tbh and NWGVol
It’s a sliding scale. The higher your ACT, the lower your GPA can be. The higher your GPA, the lower your ACT can be. If he is still trying to raise his GPA, then he has not hit his scale yet, it probably would have been wise to retake the ACT this summer in hopes of raising that test as well. No one will know if he will be admitted because you cannot believe his HS coach, he’s already changed the story 4x this summer alone. He was saying he was in class late last week, they are already starting the new year at Colquitt so unless he is doing something off campus, that isn’t true. Hoping he makes it, I wouldn’t bet that he does.

I believe he's JUCO bound.

So next question, back when I took the ACT it was several weeks before scores came back. What’s the turn around now? I’m doubtful he qualifies this year.

Is he supposed to write Jamarcus or JJ?
You guys are being kind. I heard it had to do with irregularities concerning his Speak n' Spell mastery certificate. These guys shouldn't be students; they should be handsomely compensated employees.

VN Store

Back