Happy Burfday Sly!

Belated HBD, fellas. If it's any consolation, the anniversary of my birth coincides with the anniversary of the last act of nuclear war (Fat Man dropped on Nagasaki). Cheers.
BEVERAGE-DRINKS-PHOTOGRAPHY-ZACK-BURRIS-CHICAGO-BEER-MUGS-TOASTING-1_lbq0kp.jpg

Thanks, Mayonaise and Tin Man. My conception was probably just after my Dad returned from Germany. He was in the forces at Berlin. He didn't get back to the US until sometime around Christmas.

Reactions: TopsideVol
Another lap completed.....take another, buddy! Happy Burfday!
Have you no shame? Wishing him happy birthday just to promote your own?

How have I missed this thread all these years? I mean seriously wtf? I didn't know you guys BD was the same or that either was 9/11. Smdh.

Happy Birthday to you both, its a pleasure knowing you, even if its just by way of internet.

How have I missed this thread all these years? I mean seriously wtf? I didn't know you guys BD was the same or that either was 9/11. Smdh.

Happy Birthday to you both, its a pleasure knowing you, even if its just by way of internet.

It's the only 1 I can remember.

Thanks, Behr. Means a lot, really.

Aw, Weezy. Kay's Ice Cream has reopened under new management and it is awesome!

Coastypop's daughter works there. He was telling me about it. If I ever get back on my feet, we'll have to do lunch. Spent my day in Nashville seeing doctors so hopefully I'm getting closer.

VN Store

Back