H1z1 ps4

Played for the first time this morning don’t know if I like it or not yet

I gave it an honest chance and I just don't think its a quality game. Hit detection is poor and the graphics are PS3 level. Not the biggest fan of the genre anyway, but this isn't the one that I would put time into. JMO

I gave it an honest chance and I just don't think its a quality game. Hit detection is poor and the graphics are PS3 level. Not the biggest fan of the genre anyway, but this isn't the one that I would put time into. JMO

Agree. We haven’t played it in about a week now. I love Battle Royale personally but it just needs to be much more polished for console. Might be okay on PC haven’t played it on there. I’ll play it once in awhile, but if it wasn’t free I definitely wouldn’t be paying anything for it.

Graphics are terrible, that keeps me from playing.

I know I’m in the minority, but this might be my favorite game I’ve played, I don’t know what it is about it. But I love it.

Reactions: 1 person
I know I’m in the minority, but this might be my favorite game I’ve played, I don’t know what it is about it. But I love it.

I agree . I think it’s easy to learn and that helps a lot . My only issue is all of the beginner guns recoil is insanely awful . And wish they had a ranking system like PC

I deleted it once season 2 was added they started caring about the wrong things and started trying to be fortnite lite

VN Store

Back