GT Sport (PS4, PSVR)

Bought a G29 wheel and pedals from Amazon last night and looking forward to using it with this game. Using the D4 is adequate and you will still enjoy the racing and handling with the controller, but I'm going all in with this and investing in a good wheel. If I get into enough, I may buy this thing lol Amazon.com: Next Level Racing F1 GT Formula 1 and GT Simulator Cockpit: Video Games

Straight nerding it the hell up

I have a Logitech G920 under the tree. Got the shifter and I’m going to get te collapsable stand. I can’t wait. I’ve been wanting one for years and I think this is going to take my racing enjoyment to another planet.

I have a Logitech G920 under the tree. Got the shifter and I’m going to get te collapsable stand. I can’t wait. I’ve been wanting one for years and I think this is going to take my racing enjoyment to another planet.

Pretty cool. I think you will like this Nerd, especially with the RX7 they added lol. I think you're a Mazda fan right?

Pretty cool. I think you will like this Nerd, especially with the RX7 they added lol. I think you're a Mazda fan right?

I am indeed. I’m eyeing up the PS4 specials now. I may pull the trigger on one for my birthday. Sadly though the g920 is xbox only.

I am indeed. I’m eyeing up the PS4 specials now. I may pull the trigger on one for my birthday. Sadly though the g920 is xbox only.

Oh, didn't know that. I think they make a tool that converts any wheel to PS4. Can't remember the name of it though.

I think Kaz and PD made the decision that they wanted 60FPS with 4K and HDR and that wasn't possible with dynamic weather.

Yeah but why couldn't it have been optional for those with standard 1080p sets? It would make sense give the vast majority of gamers still game on those displays.

Sorry, late to the party on this one but patch 1.10 dropped on Dec 22nd, which includes "GT League," the new single player mode and more...

Gran Turismo Sport Patch 1.10 Live Today, Featuring GT League & More – PlayStation.Blog

Patch 1.10 – Features
GT League
GT League is a single player game mode that includes several series of races that have appeared in past GT titles, including fan favorites such as the ‘Sunday Cup’, ‘Clubman Cup’ and ‘FF Challenge’, in which you’ll be able to tune and race a wide variety of cars.

Take to the track in 12 brand new cars, including new additions to the Ferrari and Lamborghini line-up, as well as a brand new manufacturer in KTM and the introduction of the 2013 Sema Award winner from “Chris Holstrom Concepts.”
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
Ferrari F40
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
KTM X-BOW R
Lamborghini Countach LP400
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
Suzuki Swift Sport
Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)

We look forward to seeing everyone out on track with this new selection of cars, and the new GT League mode!
Master the Nürburgring GP track with Lewis Hamilton
Also dropping today, we’re excited to introduce the first of our Lewis Hamilton mentor videos, as Lewis takes to the Nürburgring GP circuit. Never before has a four-time world champion sat down and offered such detailed insight into their driving technique and philosophy.
This latest update provides two videos; a standard and extended version, both of which are packed with tips and practical advice that will help you become a better racer. Both videos provide a real insight into how Lewis races – from how he selects his racing lines and braking points, to his general racing philosophy that guides how he tackles every circuit. It was an honor to sit down with Lewis at the peak of his career and get a better understanding of what makes him tick. Nothing like this has been captured before, and I believe this will provide useful insight for GT fans and future generations of racers.

I absolutely love this game. The most fun I have had with a racer since GT III and IV on the PS2. Been running a lot with my 911 GT3 RS and my 458 GT3

4611686022791595520_23.jpg
4764827104453854720_23.jpg

I absolutely love this game. The most fun I have had with a racer since GT III and IV on the PS2. Been running a lot with my 911 GT3 RS and my 458 GT3

Agreed. The game is legit and it's only getting better and better! I know Forza is now the media darling but GT still brings it!

Oh, more rain tracks are coming soon as well! Polyphony is doing a good job at releasing updates.

Rain-soaked tracks coming to Gran Turismo Sport | N4G

Daaaaaamn

I’m a sucker for a Marlboro livery.

Do all the cars look this good? I remember on the ps3, only a quarter were really high resolution like that.

Daaaaaamn

I’m a sucker for a Marlboro livery.

Do all the cars look this good? I remember on the ps3, only a quarter were really high resolution like that.

They all look this good.....basivally why there aren't 500 cars at launch lol, they have said all will be premium cars.

Finally got my GT-R GT3 Nismo N24 Schulz

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20180106_175440.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180106_175440.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
New update available! 10 new cars, 1 new track with 8 new layouts, and new GT League Updates.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuVzni1i8BM[/youtube]

I heard the VR part of this game is gayer than Richard Simmons riding a unicorn!

New update coming next week, 12 new cars. Also, speculation is that they will be adding the new wet tracks and physics.

Reactions: 1 person
Update 1.15 is out. Features Time Trials in PSVR, Tsukuba Circuit track, plus 13 new cars. :rock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke23UsJAY6Q[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back