Gotham (FOX) will feature Commissioner Gordon & GPD!

For sure still a good show. And I know Gotham/Batman ties but I feel like it would have been better just to be about Gotham only. The rest of the show fits in together even with different storylines, while Bruces scenes feel like a completely different show and forced in because he will be Batman. Happy Jerome is back though.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought it was great. I didn’t care for the war zone stuff this season but the finale was a good close.

If love to see anew series form the villain perspective, where we never meet Bruce Wayne and just see bat man spoil the fun.

I lived this show too but I gave up halfway through this season. I wanna see the finale but i don't really wanna go back and watch the other episodes. Do i need to see the 5 episodes leading up to the finale?

I lived this show too but I gave up halfway through this season. I wanna see the finale but i don't really wanna go back and watch the other episodes. Do i need to see the 5 episodes leading up to the finale?
Not sure. Last week was supposed to close up this season's arc. This week's was about everyone's role going forward. I can let ya know after I watch it later

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Surprised this show doesn’t get more talk.
I thought they did a pretty good job with this series.

The series was really good, this season was not. As with everything Batman the Villains make the movie/show, and Bain and Ra's daughter sucked and the Riddler/Penguin story grew stale.

Sidenote; Ra's daughter made miss Defiance.

Reactions: VOLNPA
Agreed...so much wasted potential
Yep, it was a let down considering how good previous seasons had been. Still a few interesting things. Jeremiah playing vegetable in Arkham.

I thought Penguin and Riddler being tied up from the lamp post was a clever throwback.

VN Store

Back