Gordon teaches players Pat Summitt history

NoBackBoard

Great article from Dan Fleser about Coach Gordon teaching our current players about the Pat Summitt legacy. You can read it here: https://knoxne.ws/2tyXuXg

The story mentions former players reaching out to the team to serve as a support system. I think that’s an amazing idea. I’m excited to see this team take the court.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Great article from Dan Fleser about Coach Gordon teaching our current players about the Pat Summitt legacy. You can read it here: https://knoxne.ws/2tyXuXg

The story mentions former players reaching out to the team to serve as a support system. I think that’s an amazing idea. I’m excited to see this team take the court.

Good article and comment by Annie. Nice for these ladies to learn the legacy and hear from former players . We just assumed they knew and a reason for them to come to UT!!! Keep it coming LVFL !

Reactions: 2 people
Good article and comment by Annie. Nice for these ladies to learn the legacy and hear from former players . We just assumed they knew and a reason for them to come to UT!!! Keep it coming LVFL !

Thanks for adding the link. I didn’t know how to do it correctly.

also my thanks, I would also expect than Dan F. would also recite the history from his perspective. he has been a part of it from the near beginning.

Thanks! Nice Post.

Since, the team is young, I hope they embrace Bridgette being their leader.

She is definitely alpha personality, her first year, you can tell she was biting her tongue, really trying to build a bond with the ladies, this year, we will see a lil mo Bridgette.

I hope this young team follows her lead. if they do, we can make noise this year. SEC Regular Season or Tournament Title and Elite 8 to Final 4.

For Holly teams it comes down to mental toughness (executing the game plan, movement with and without the basketball, playing defense, rebounding, when your tired), Pat's strength Holly's weakness, how to build mentally tough players and team. This where I fell Bridgette can help!

Lady Vols basketball, restoring toughness.

I back Pat and roll with Holly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Thanks! Nice Post.

Since, the team is young, I hope they embrace Bridgette being their leader.

She is definitely alpha personality, her first year, you can tell she was biting her tongue, really trying to build a bond with the ladies, this year, we will see a lil mo Bridgette.

I hope this young team follows her lead. if they do, we can make noise this year. SEC Regular Season or Tournament Title and Elite 8 to Final 4.

For Holly teams it comes down to mental toughness (executing the game plan, movement with and without the basketball, playing defense, rebounding, when your tired), Pat's strength Holly's weakness, how to build mentally tough players and team. This where I fell Bridgette can help!

Lady Vols basketball, restoring toughness.

I back Pat and roll with Holly!

We'll see.

Thanks for adding the link. I didn’t know how to do it correctly.

Won’t let me read it. Says I’ve exceeded my 10 article limit for month. Today is the 1st and that’s the only one I’ve tried to open. KNS...journalism at its worst😂😂.

Reactions: 1 person
Won’t let me read it. Says I’ve exceeded my 10 article limit for month. Today is the 1st and that’s the only one I’ve tried to open. KNS...journalism at its worst😂😂.[/QUOTE

90% of their revenue comes from ads. The more readers the more they can charge for them..... I still have yet to figure out why they still want to charge for the online format. :loco:

VN Store

Back